1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Broke my streak after 18 days, don't feel pleased with myself about it. Decided to add my streak to my signature so it can inspire me to keep going to go beyond the streak I had before.

2. gilgames

gilgames Fapstronaut

3. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Brothers there is a way to counteract triggers especially when you are alone-it's the placing the pictures of holy or very revered by you people you keep in the uttermost respect in all places where you tend to relapse watching right on you.
    Will you do it if Jesus Christ is looking right at you? Will you do it if Buddha is watching right at you? Will you do it if your parents are present and watching right at you? Place their pictures to sanctify the vibes of your place, feel their live presence and stay away from lust and other self-destructive habits-obsessions.
    Look at them to stay on straight and narrow, stay away from nakedness and degenerative materials.

4. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

A good video on meditation !

5. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Day 183.

For a few minutes everyday practice becoming aware of your body. Sit down and take a journey through your body. Feel the tension in different parts of your body. See what causes them. Thoughts? Stress? Anger? etc... When you feel that tension wherever it may be relieve yourself of it. The tension feeds the "bad behaviors". Being lose helps with being more calm.

For a few moments become aware of your breath. If you are breathing too rapidly then you are losing energy and you will be in a state of uneasiness. Take a hold of your breath, slow it down. You will be in a better state of mind when this happens.

May you all become conscious of your body. Onwards!

6. Calypsong

Calypsong Fapstronaut

Day 1 Attempt 4
    Let's fuken get it, this time I'll go further than my last attempt.

gilgames likes this.
  7. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

8. 75ZA.gif
    Day 75.
    Urges were a lot stronger in past few days. But I managed to defeat them and got this new form as sort of a reward. Always remember Never let urges control your mind. Workout and Meditation is helping a lot. Not able to eat healthy and maintain a proper sleep schedule but I'm working on it. This is not my full power. I have many more things to learn and have to Grow a lot. I will surely become a better version of myself.
    Peace.

9. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Man, this is awesome DRAGON! We are proud of you, brother! Let's keep rising just like you said. Have a great weekend!

Toni7 and DRAGON_ like this.
  10. U too brother.

Toni7, eagle rising and Kingfisher like this.
  11. KingWhalers

KingWhalers Fapstronaut

Day 1 after chaser effect!

Toni7, Kingfisher and DRAGON_ like this.
  12. Well done Dragon, what an inspiring achievement!
    Congratulations and keep up the good work of improving your life and that of others brother!

Toni7, eagle rising and DRAGON_ like this.
  13. Thanks brother :)

14. Day 21
    I'm not good , mates... I had severe withdrawal and I just watched Pstar's shitty videos on youtube , enough for this foolish peeking. But don't think that I give up. I'm still here mothafcka , still standing.. This filthy industry stole my soul ,made my childhood horrible . No not this time. I'm not a victim !

15. LongPathTraveller

LongPathTraveller Fapstronaut

Day 12 Baby
    I haven't come this far in a long long time it is absoulutely fantastic

Toni7, eagle rising and DRAGON_ like this.
  16. That's the spirit. Stay strong brother. Don't let that shitty thing get into ur mind again.

17. Good job. :)

Toni7 and eagle rising like this.
  18. Yes sir , Lets continue to challenging with our warrior spirits.