1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. Dojo and cardio. Same thing in a light mode. Things aren't going well here. At least I had somebody to talk to.

Aliman8 likes this.
  2. Reporting 182
    19 minutes yesterday.

3. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day . 5 km walk, 25 minutes of meditation, 20 minutes of studying rebooting and 30 minutes of decluttering done.
    I appreciate my hope-expectation that tomorrow will be better than today!:)

fg4795 and im’possible like this.
  4. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Agreed!

Reporting the day. Again sir and mam, here I am having the dream. From the sick bay, the doc said the problem was having a hot bath before sleep. But Sir, that's kind of my only enjoyment.
    [​IMG]

Running and cardio. Few pages read.

bornagaingirl, GOSUCCESS and Aliman8 like this.
  5. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 5 km run, 25 minutes of meditation, 26 minutes of studying rebooting, 30 minutes of decluttering.
    I appreciate my ability to enjoy reading spiritual literature and learning from it.

6. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

It's better to listen to the good doctor and replace it with a cool book ! ;)

im’possible likes this.
  7. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

Day 231

a lot of work this week and was a bit sick. looking to boost productivity today

8. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. Dojo and walking. Few pages and rounds out.

Aliman8 likes this.
  9. Caged_bird

Caged_bird Fapstronaut

I m longing for this streak..
    I m day zero..
    But this is the last zero I ever wish

bornagaingirl and fg4795 like this.
  10. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

Don't be discouraged girl! I might fail again as well and really every day you manage without is a small victory already!

Please consider participating in the appreciation challenge if you need some encouragement.

11. Caged_bird

Caged_bird Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot..
    Can you please provide link to appreciation thread

12. 184 days checking in
    Officialy six months.
    Yesterday didn't checked, and also didn't meditate.
    Could provide excuses, but won't. Missed meditation. Will make up for it, no matter what.
    No thread my friend.
    It is a challenge inside this challenge.
    Instead of simply checking in, our @bornagaingirl invites us to post also for 7 days something we like about ourselves, may it be physical(ex:I like my hair) , character-related( ex:I like my resiliency) or about your life(ex: I like my friends).
    So for example I appreciate to have a super resilient and wonderful friend like you that will show us the way to success :)

13. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 8 km walk, 16 minutes of meditation, 24 minutes of studying rebooting and 1.5 hour of decluttering ( took my old fridge and a bag of old pots to the local tip)
    I appreciate my willingness to apply what I have learned as soon as possible to solidify my understanding

fg4795 and im’possible like this.
  14. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting. Some rounds out. Read pages with the chap. I appreciate him mentioned the challenge I was in. Harry Potter saves the world :D

fg4795 likes this.
  15. Caged_bird

Caged_bird Fapstronaut

Thank you for your kind words
    Fg..
    I appreciate that I am able to take better decisions about my life and thanks for all that I have been through that taught me this thing

16. 185 checking in
    16 minutes meditation

17. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

You can't make up for it, because it's like a skipped meal and by making up you are most likely to overeat. :) Just make a peace with it ,a sort of the peace you make with a wet dream when it happens. ;)

fg4795 and Fighter_4_life like this.
  18. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day . 5 km run, 15 minutes of meditation, 15 minutes of studying rebooting and 2 hours of decluttering.
    I appreciate my optimism and being not to serious about what might happen if.

im’possible likes this.
  19. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

I join the army of conquered self!

fg4795 likes this.