1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My girl broke up with me [Vent]

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Trailblazer7, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Trailblazer7

Trailblazer7 Fapstronaut

Thanks for support everyone ! I really appreciate it.

Just one more thing that I struggle with is looking at her social media profiles. Any tips to stop looking? It has become automatic. In my country can’t go out really much tho too due to tight restrictions

2. Yes, HIV from some wasted chick in a bar is is exactly what he needs to get his life on track.

Excellent advice.

3. Just bock her, or better yet, get her to block you.

Roady likes this.
  4. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

Hey man, to do this you have to remove her from the social networks. I always do the breaking up, but it’s still has its toll. One of the ways to accept the consequences of your situation is to Remove the women from the social medias.

Trailblazer7 likes this.
  5. Freedom_from_PMO

Freedom_from_PMO Fapstronaut

With the information given it is impossible to tell if she was bullshiting you or there was something going on behind the scenes or she realised it was her mistake all along. How much were you aware about her background and it being a problem?

I don't want to sound like 25 yo boomer, but young men always invest too much emotionally and they always get burned. I am not telling that you shouldn't care about girlfriends, it's more about when you can allow yourself to care.

Yes you were, this is the arrogance of modernity. We try to fight things greater and more ancient than ourselves and we got burned. Sometimes hardly suprising. Some things are better left alone.

Try give yourself a break, then when you are more chill maybe think about what you can learn form this.

This attitude works if she was honest and it is really nobody's fault. Trying to tell ourselves that everything is fine, when we were really hurt doesn't help. But I can't tell if she was sincere, only op can.

It obviously smells like bs and this is first intuition for many men, but depends on the background it really could have been real reason. Maybe it was family preassure. You can't know that. Might be bs as well. Anyway she shouldn't date OP in the first place.

We live in society (BOTTOM TEXT) and some people take it seriously. Romantic love is a spook created by poets and filmmakers to sell their stuff. If you are not in high school anymore it is obvious that you can fall in love more than once during your lifetime, there is no the one or true love. It is a matter of choice to follow feeling or not and of will to stay with the person. Some people took their principles (or other people's principles) seriously and might think that there is too much difference to make it work. Sometimes it is better to move on and find someone with similar values.

STDs aren't Pokemon, you shouldn't try to catch em all.

Trailblazer7 and Roady like this.
  6. JoanDown

JoanDown New Fapstronaut

7. Trailblazer7

Trailblazer7 Fapstronaut

Your reply really made me question my opinion. I definitely need some time to think and learn from this experience ...

8. Freedom_from_PMO

Freedom_from_PMO Fapstronaut

Thanks man. I hope you will be good.

Trailblazer7 likes this.
  9. Trailblazer7

Trailblazer7 Fapstronaut

I will be, I am the master of my fate and the captain of my soul

10. Thecosmonaut

Thecosmonaut Fapstronaut

Break ups are always rough but time heals everything and one day you won't feel as bad as you do now. But in order to let time heal, you have to stop revisiting things that remind you of her. So just quit looking at her social media and move on.

It sucks to say this but if she chose religion over you, that's her choice. Im sure youre a nice individual but some people just choose faith over other things and there's nothing wrong with that. If you really want her back, convert. If not and she chooses to remain to her faith then that's her decision. What you need to do now is to just find a hobby and stick to it. Keep your mind off her.

Who knows, this may be some sign telling you she wasnt the one and that your soul mate is out there somewhere.

11. Trailblazer7

Trailblazer7 Fapstronaut

Yeah let's just consider this thread as closed haha ,I don't wanna dwell on that anymore