1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Spontifex, Aug 20, 2019.

Do you want to participate in The Final Countdown?

1. * Yes, for sure!

307 vote(s)
    96.5%
  2. Maybe later

11 vote(s)
    3.5%
  1. You could try releasing the pent up sexual energy by doing something instead of m’ing. It’s a strange concept but taking the general idea of it could help you out.

kammaSati likes this.
  2. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

I think you have linked a video, but I can’t watch it because of my iPhone restrictions (YouTube is NOT safe for me).

It’s true, the energy needs to be invested into something else, that’s the idea of the transmutation, hopefully I will be able to do just that in the next following days and weeks ahead

3. PrioritySystem

@bellator de Christi you’ve been on this thread for a while, but you’re not in the hall of fame yet. Of course it is your own decision, but don’t you think it could be a good idea to get your name on that list with a more manageable goal? 300 days is insane, it’s only the most experienced, mature, wise and enlightened people who can get this extremely far (or just people with low libido :p ).

Maybe it’s an unrealistic goal and you’re making it too difficult for yourself. Then again, maybe I’m wrong, but it’s just an impression I have.

4. You might be right. Whenever I see a challenge I always try to go big, but it’s probably because I can’t swallow my ego. I’ll give myself 3 more chances with this 300 day thing, and if I don’t get it then I’ll move down the list.

kammaSati and PrioritySystem like this.
  5. PrioritySystem

My new challenge: RYU.

@kammaSati

40 days to go...

6. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Sorry for the late check-in, I'm in the middle of my final exams. I am not able to go past 4 days sadly.
    Guardian: 4 days to go.

7. Great, you are on the finaList again, going for RYU. 40 days. Stay strong, stay safe and happy

8. As long as you don't give up ... Stay strong and good luck for your exams.

bellator de Christi and fg4795 like this.
  9. The best of luck my friend :)
    You can make it.

10. Relapsed. I have two more chances.

la llibertat, fg4795 and kammaSati like this.
  11. PrioritySystem

12. Stay strong, one day at a time. Sometimes it's a few minutes at a time. Read recently that usually an urge wave lasts for 10 minutes. Focus on breath in that time.

13. Thanks for the tip. I’ll make sure I use it.

14. PrioritySystem

Damn chaser effect

15. LeBlanc001

LeBlanc001 Fapstronaut