1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Success story. A 607 days streak followed by a 803 days streak (still counting). ASK ME

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by phwrancesco, Feb 28, 2021.

1. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

Like the threads says, i feel entitled to answer your questions about nofap, streaks, benefits, pro and cons.

Ask me whatever you want to know.

2. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Fapstronaut

Amazing, congratz!

How did your mental state evolve over this period?

3. HOW do u not get overwhelmed by horny toughs, and how do you not get horny 24/7? I would like to known that.

And, congrats on ur streak, im trying to get past day 18, wich is my personal record.

4. Rep0212

Rep0212 Fapstronaut

What are the withdrawals one gets when he stops PMO?
    Also how did you deal with them?
    How could you handle the deadliest of the urges?

And, congratulations on your achievement.

5. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

Amazing, well done.
    1. What made you relapse in between those streaks, and was it only a single relapse?
    2. How did that relapse affect you?

6. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

Do you mean during the streak?

In this case, i started the first months with a lot of adrenaline for the novelty. I used to watch a lot of motivational videos. I was surfing the wave :)

Now it's just part of my life. MO is just no more contemplated in my daily routine.

7. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

Hey man :)
    1 urges don't go away, in fact when on nofap you got to have an active sexual life. If you're the classic guy complaining about being shy or ugly, well it doesn't matter. You got to find a partner (or more than one). The best thing about it is that, when you push your body and soul to the limit, you're gonna find some energy and resources you didn't even know you have.
    2 Well i'm not sure about this questions meaning. I certainly was able to achieve amazing goals in this neaely 4 years, goals that before i started were inimaginable.
    3 My body is the same as when i started.
    4 No

8. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

It was a single replapse, due to distance with my parner. It was a single relapse and didn't affect me at all. To be honest, it was a great experience, i felt really really good after it :)

9. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

I did get horny 24/7, in fact i was constantly looking for girls (till i found my actual partner). Me and my friends still laugh about that summer, i was on fire all nights :)

2Rewire4Life likes this.
  10. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Well done !!!

11. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Nice. What are your daily (unique) habits? 0.0

12. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

Basicly working hard on my future (i own a business and study for an exam to get a job in the public administration).

Asgardian36 and modern milarepa like this.
  13. PMO addict1

PMO addict1 Fapstronaut

Huge congrats for ur huge streak ..... I hace some questiona to ask if u dont mind :-:

1- Did u experience PAWS. and after how many months u got out of it??

2- Did Nofap cure ur social nervousness and self conciousmess while talking or being eith anyone ??
    3- Did it help Brain fog / derealization feelnig ? & when?

4-Can nofap cure depression ??

Please answer my questions because I am feeling Hopeless... I am currently on 7 months pmo free streak and feeling Insane depression and social nervousness.., and huge brain fog everything feels unreal like a movie. Cant remember what happened yedterday .... Depressed , unable to laugh genuinely...and very self concious when in public... even after 7 months there is no sign of hope...PLZ PLZ REPLY ME

phwrancesco likes this.
  14. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks for sharing man!! I don't think your story is common, and I don't think everyone continues counting after 90 days, but that's awesome! I am glad you are not addicted.

Motivational videos have not been enough for me to quit yet, but other factors are helping me now.

phwrancesco likes this.
  15. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

Ehy :)

1 I don't know what paws stands for! Could you help me understand?

2 Well it surely does. You got to try to belive!

3 It helps in the fields of life i'm more interested in. I'll give you an example: i've never been an excellent student and i'm not an excellent student now. But in this years i built a business and the relation with my GF.
    When this happen it's probably different from person to person, but i'm pretty confident that around day 90 you will surely start feeling something.

4 If you think you have depression you should talk to a doctor.

I mean, doing nofap but being depressed can be dangerous. Nofap is not a cure for depression.

Asgardian36 and cali4sto like this.
  16. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

I'm not counting, i only made the calculation for the pourpose of this thread :)

MrBlue201 likes this.
  17. PMO addict1

PMO addict1 Fapstronaut

PAWS- withdrawl symtoms

18. PMO addict1

PMO addict1 Fapstronaut

I am on 205th day

edEliminate likes this.
  19. Aswin palathingal

Aswin palathingal Fapstronaut

God...I wish I could enter my last streak in three digits like you..

Issah likes this.
  20. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

Only thing you need is time and willpower.

Aswin palathingal likes this.