1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking at girl's asses

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by M Eezy, Feb 28, 2021.

1. M Eezy

M Eezy Fapstronaut

So looking at girl's as and get aroused it's a slip up ???

blacklabel92 likes this.
  2. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

Hehe, well that depends on your intention. If you are purposefully staring then it is going the wrong way. If you just do it on impulse and quickly decide to walk the other way, then you are going the right way.

As your streak gets longer you will constantly get aroused, that’s part of life. Just don’t seek it out

blacklabel92 and vxlccm like this.
  3. M Eezy

M Eezy Fapstronaut

Ok noted thanx

4. I think that's pretty natural and if it were a slip up then, well there would be a whole lot of slip ups on this forum :)

As @PrioritySystem said, what is your intention?
    A good rule of thumb is the 'three second rule' don't look longer than three seconds.
    But also start to see it as a distraction:
    • if you're going out of your way to see women with nice asses because for example you know there' s a yoga studio -that's not a slip up but it's a waste of time.
    • If you are constantly distracted by it then whatever goal you are trying to achieve or thing you are thinking about is getting off track because of it.
    • Think about it, what's the point of oogling at a girls ass and getting aroused, especially one you are never going to see again? The only thing it can do is get 'sex on you mind' and eventually lead to acting out via fapping.
    • keep in mind whatever the reason girls wear these clothes many are designed to artificially enhance their butts- so you're looking at something that doesn't' even really exist.
    It is natural to look -but on the other hand we are exposed to a lot more than is natural.

5. TheForsakeen

TheForsakeen Fapstronaut

from what iv read its the other way around.

6. Looking? Np. Admire nature and look away.
    Staring? Yes. You're fucking up.

7. PrioritySystem

I'm at day 34 now, and it's getting worse and worse. The first few weeks were rather easy. In the beginning, it only came from 'outside' sources: look away and the arousal was gone. But now the arousal comes from INSIDE of my body even without any visual stimulation around me.

However, maybe if the streak goes even longer than this, for example another month or two, that the arousal would come to rest again. Who knows.

vxlccm likes this.
  8. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Admiring women is a perfectly natural thing for a man to do. You shouldn't be ashamed for that. Unless you want to live as a monk theres nothing inherently wrong with it.

But, as others have said, it depends on the context. If you are out and about, and you notice an attractive woman, and then go on with whatever you were doing, then thats fine. You cant exactly be expected to walk around with your eyes closed. Again, noticing good looking women just means you are a guy. If you arent doing that though, and are acting in a way that is perverted, creepy, or detrimental to your recovery, then you should stop immediately. Theres a big different between glancing at a hot woman for a few second and ogling her like you are a character from Looney Tunes.

9. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

What you are feeling internally is not arousal, it just seems like it is. Its actually just your body screaming for you to relapse and it manifesting as a physical sensation. After a couple of months these feelings will reduce in intensity and the times when you have them will move further apart, at least in my experience.

10. PrioritySystem

cool!!

AtomicTango likes this.
  11. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Yes, that's my experience for sure. It's why so many of us talk about a 90-day reboot. It's like chemical science for the brain. We're all unique, but that seems to be a good milestone.

For sure! Sounds like a great goal.

Another one for me is hitting 365. That might be mental or something, but it's sure a nice space to be, emoptionally. It starts getting like second nature that we don't ogle women anymore. To mention but not necessarily tag a couple people in 40+ some really good examples that others can read comments from in their journals are kropo82 and Stopitjack. There's plenty of others for sure, but those guys have pulled through in 2020, a really hard year for lots of us including me.

12. pump20

pump20 Fapstronaut

See, we all human beings, but we have to control our minds. Think of this way, looking at female big asses is a perversion and we can get into trouble for that meaning can get put in jail. We're better than this. We are playing with fire and more likely going to be edging and relapsing because of fantasizing about big asses.

M Eezy likes this.
  13. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

I would be worried if you don't.

14. If you are only into NoFap then NO.

However if you are into Brahmacharya or monk mode then Yes it is a slip up.

15. M Eezy

M Eezy Fapstronaut

Ok I'm in monk mode but how come it's a slip up cause it's natural it's not on phone laptop or whatsoever. Are also trying to tell me that I must also not look at my wife aswell???