1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Thank You:D:D!

2. Prophet Moonstruck

Prophet Moonstruck Fapstronaut

Day 112!
    I failed February, as I barely put any effort into doing the thing I set myself to achieve by the end of the month. I slacked a lot and that made me slack more. However, it was not a wasted month... and by wasted, I mean... just sitting on the couch and watching TV or playing videogames or just existing) as I learned a lot of stuff about areas of activity I'm interested in, and about myself, which is still a win.
    Now, since I might start getting interested in dating again, I will change my counter to Meeting my goals, while still being being faithful to avoiding P and M and if I get to relapse into one of these, I will reset the counter.

3. MyGodandMyAll27

MyGodandMyAll27 Fapstronaut

4. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

5. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Feel nearly the same way about myself.I got a good reminder of the other vices that still shadow me and learned quite a bit . Sometimes the biggest problem is the least perceivable because you are immersed into it without realizing its presence. But even with lust - you can't step off the path of it will burn you...

6. Cartographer

Cartographer Fapstronaut

Day 5,

Keeping strong and active. Started a new green drink which is a blender with water, leafy greens, some ginger, lemon, and apple to supplement my diet. Super tasty actually!

Best to you all!

rotten_tomato, Slider8, Toni7 and 8 others like this.
  7. LuckyMan

LuckyMan Fapstronaut

@KingWhalers that video was awesome! Lol. Thanks for sharing. It's funny but so accurate too.:emoji_thumbsup:

8. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

9. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

10. Ruhns9593

Ruhns9593 Fapstronaut

Day 5, back to touching Uruk-hai! Here we go!

11. bob200

bob200 Fapstronaut

Uruk-hi!

Day 6 and life is hard but good.

This morning I’ve done everything you guys told me. my phone was in the living room and not near the bad, the first thing I’ve done was to drink some coffee and the second thing I’ve done was to go for a run.

Today is going to be a good day.

12. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

Day 14
    Tomorrow I start my journey as a hobbit finally.

13. OttarrTheVendelCrow

OttarrTheVendelCrow Fapstronaut

Day 84. Very noticeable chase effect today. Unfortunately, I had another series of wet dreams last night. The dead marshes of Emyn Muil are a good symbol for this stage in my journey. I need to stay focused on the goal and push through.

14. KingWhalers

KingWhalers Fapstronaut

Day 4
    strong urges but managed to survive the day.

15. CrimsnBlade

CrimsnBlade Fapstronaut

Having trouble deciding whether or not to reset my counter. One of the standards I've chosen to hold myself to is no edging. But I ended up edging a little bit on Sunday night. Thankfully I ended up bringing my wife into the situation and nothing happened that isn't allowed. I'll have to talk to her about it and see, but I will most likely end up resetting it. Man these standards are hard for me to live by sometimes. The stricter they are the farther I stay away from PMO though and that's the goal.

16. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

17. MyGodandMyAll27

MyGodandMyAll27 Fapstronaut

Day 40. step by step doing our best ;)