1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anything for height ?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Munchausen_Faltered, Jan 27, 2021.

1. My growth suddenly stopped in my late teens. I have some good body mass but my height is not proportional to my mass.
    I have done a fair amount of research and medically it seems futile to try increasing your height. (Just one way. A stupid surgery that can make your bones a few inches longer).
    I was just curious to know if anyone had any personal experience with increasing their height.

Keanu Reeves likes this.
  2. Keanu Reeves

Keanu Reeves Fapstronaut

What is your height? Your age? I could help you, with an NBA workout, which is about microfractures in the legs, which occur with daily jumps and kicks, plus barbell hang.

warrior2k20 likes this.
  3. Hey,
    Sorry for the late reply. My height is 5’6”. I’ve not weighed myself very recently , It should be around 70 kgs. Thank you for the kindness.

Keanu Reeves likes this.
  4. Keanu Reeves

Keanu Reeves Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "Munchausen, publicación: 2892518, miembro: 424085"] Hola,
    Lo siento por la respuesta tardía. Mi altura es de 5'6 ”. No me he pesado muy recientemente, debería rondar los 70 kg. Gracias por la amabilidad. [/ QUOTE]

I can help you, send me a message and I will give you my WhatsApp number.

Twizza likes this.
  5. Us short kings should be confident in our height! I'm a smol boi (5'7) but that hasn't stopped me. Don't worry my dude.

If you really want to appear taller though, just move to a country with a low national height average. Basically, Asia.

6. DuckofDeath

DuckofDeath Fapstronaut

Uh, nothing that I'm aware, sorry to say.

Munchausen likes this.
  7. Highlander01

Highlander01 Fapstronaut

I’m 6’6” and it’s a PIA getting shirts or pants to fit and a pain folding myself in and out of my Jeep. Rock the body you have. It’s more about confidence and attitude than height.

yrjyrj and | The Monk | like this.
  8. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

If youre a manlet, get as lean and ripped as possible. That way, you can still Mog all the fat lanklets out there.

Munchausen likes this.
  9. ByTheRiver777

ByTheRiver777 Fapstronaut

You do the majority of your growth until 16 y/os and your growth plate doesn't fuse until 21 or around there, but the majority of your growth is done by 16.

Can't do anything about it but wear boots. Don't feel bad about it, being tall is overrated.

I'm like 5'8-5'9. Used to bother me since my dad got the majority of the nord genes and I got none.

Lift heavy tings and you'll feel like a king.

Munchausen likes this.
  10. Sorry for the replies with the speed of internet explorer.
    I completely forgot about this thread.

11. I’m from Asia itself. Doesn’t even feels nice to take it’s name —(India) to be specific.
    Although I’m 5’5’’ it feels like I’m shorter than most of the people around me.

gene3is likes this.
  12. Realising it slowly.

13. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Maximize what you got manlets:
    CE0F54CC-4A3B-40E2-9516-059391C43164.jpeg

ByTheRiver777, Munchausen and CarP like this.