1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Daily Jogging or Yoga?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by speeds3, Feb 27, 2021.

1. speeds3

speeds3 Fapstronaut

Anyone had experience with either having a daily routine of doing jogging or yoga? I want to start with one of them, as a way to kick out my monotone routine (that leads to relapse)

any advice is appreciated!

Garek and blacklabel92 like this.
  2. There's an argument to be made for both, assuming you can only pick one and not the other. I love yoga personally, and it's great for clearing your mind because it often is used as a meditation technique. Theoretically jogging might be better since it forces you out of the house. I am more likely to relapse at home. You can always do both - I try to stretch every day, and yoga is a fun way to get into stretching (though stretching and yoga aren't quite the same thing).

speeds3 likes this.
  3. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

do yoga as soon as u get up in the morning. refrain from looking at ur phone. then after ur morning yoga session. get a quick jog in. why not do both?

BozzoBond and speeds3 like this.
  4. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

Yoga is a religious practice not related to sports as jogging is. Depending on your taste i would recommend exercises that are challenging and fun at the same time, can be freestyle workout in a park etc etc, make the best of it, sweat and have fun!

blacklabel92 likes this.
  5. How about a yoga class?

6. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

i cant perform or hold half the yoga poses

BozzoBond and Agent like this.
  7. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

I do a daily yoga practice - as a stay at home Dad I can't go out for a jog every day, at least, not without bringing the baby along somehow.
    It's great for general health, posture (a too frequently overlooked aspect of good health), stress and concentration, etc. It's not so good for cardiovascular health, and as already said doesn't get you out of the house. A class would be good - not possible here due to Corona lockdown.

8. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

BozzoBond and speeds3 like this.