1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

sex with 100 girls last year and 10 months no PMO

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by modern milarepa, Mar 3, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Crazy year 2020 I had sex with almost 100 girls then I found a girl I fell in love, I never fell in love before and afterthat moment promiscuity ended abruptly having sex with love beats promuscuity and fapping.

right now we are no longer together, several girls have asked me to have sex but I said no because I know I dont have love towards them or could fall in love for any of them.

also I practice tantric sex so no ejaculation since may 1sth of last year and no PMO

I think promiscuity is over, lets hope.

2. OhWhenThe

OhWhenThe Fapstronaut

How do you meet so many girls?

Gina3111 and bananafarm.monkey like this.
  3. modern milarepa

Mostly tinder

{Ananta} and palindromo like this.
  4. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

I hope man
    That is for sure ''cool'' but it's not a normal sexual behaviour

Have you already found the psychological causes of this promiscuity tendencies?
    Do you give a lot of importance to how others value you?

maybe in past that was something to brag about

5. modern milarepa

Well I even refrained myself I could have had Sex with more than the 100 girls but I tried to be picky well not always, It was the first time ever I have been so promiscous also I did it trying to find the right girl but it was difficult so I guess having Sex casually was a way of calming my sexual appetite.

I really dont like bragging about it I tell no one just me and this post.

When I finally found a girl I fell in love and had Sex with love something I never did before, promiscuity diseapear in me and also fapping.

I think I got lost in the way but fortunatelly not to much time I dont think I will ever do that again

And yes you are right, if you treat people casually they will treat you casually not a nice feeling.

I guess the cause psycologically is that I tought Sex will calm my sexual appetite and keep me balance no matter if it was one or several people.

Also because I dont like fapping I decided to quit it at all cost, so I replaced it with Sex no matter with whom, also I think it was fear and insecurity fear of returning to fapping and the insecurity that I needed Sex to be able to overcome it and also vanity a sense of pride of conquering lots of girls.

Now im single and several girls have asked me to have sex but I said no because I know I could not love them and sex without love is just boring and empy and also I could never break their hearths because I know they can fall in love with me
    I guess loving someone has helped me to mature

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  6. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

100 hundred girls in a year?!

[​IMG]

Seriously though, while I dont want to moralise about casual sex, this kinda seems like it could be sex addiction.

Malcolm_X, Gina3111, HelperX and 8 others like this.
  7. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

That's really a good thing man .
    It could have become a sexual addiction with time.
    Seems love saved you
    and i believe that is ever possible love again.

Unfortunatly there're many guys here and there that think to have sex with lots of women will give them completeness as a person.
    They are searching something else and try to find an answer in sex

Vanquisher12 and modern milarepa like this.
  8. Freedom_from_PMO

Freedom_from_PMO Fapstronaut

Good for you OP!

They will not only treat you casually, but also other people. Our actions have consequences to larger society and in case of excess promiscuity other people may end paying for our actions. I think that it is better for you and for people around you that you moved on. I am not trying to make "hurr durr Chad have stolen my gf" argument, if all people are casual and commited it is hard to get into commited relationship, for everyone, even sexually succesful people.

Vanquisher12 and modern milarepa like this.
  9. modern milarepa

You are right, thank goodness I stop before it was too late

Vanquisher12 and AtomicTango like this.
  10. TheForsakeen

TheForsakeen Fapstronaut

sex with 100 girls within a year, added to my todo list before i check out.

Addictedaddict and OhWhenThe like this.
  11. modern milarepa

310 no PMO + 1 month monk mode, and some of these girls keep texting.

And I just want to keep monk mode. Man life is hard haha

12. Addictedaddict

Addictedaddict Fapstronaut

I wish I had your problems.

Cyberpunk3000, Rehab101 and OhWhenThe like this.
  13. G1993

G1993 Fapstronaut

Great achievement, can you elaborate more on tantric sex? Really keen to know more about it.. did you have any challenges? How do you control not to ejaculate during sex

14. Randombro

Randombro Fapstronaut

Yes tell us more about tantric sex please.
    Feels it better than normal sex?
    Can you last longer?
    Are the orgasms better or similar?
    Do the orgasms last longer?

15. modern milarepa

Well weird post to talk about tantric sex, first tantric or taoist Sex should be in a monogamus relationship, between two physically healthy and loving partners. The thing is to purify your sexual energy and with many girls that is just too much to handle.

How you do it, well first dont ejaculate during Sex instead move the energy of the orgasm throug all your body that way you feel a full body orgasm sometimes its not so explosive but last long and other times its explosive, you learn to be multiorgasmic sort to speak and sex can last for hours its really cool.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
  16. modern milarepa

How you do it?

Well I have done it all my life its something my father taught me since very little I only have ejaculated during Sex like 2 or 3 times and it doesnt compare to non ejaculation, also you become stronger and the attraction for your girl never stop.

Now I dont do much to control it because it is so natural and also im monk mode.

But one way I did it is like if im a Tiger and the girl is the prey and im going for the kill, the kill is giving her an orgasm one after the other thsr way my mind is focus in giving her pleasure.

Also you can as I always say mind controls breath, breath controls blood blood controls semen.

So while having sex dont think this girl is sooo Hot because you will come by the minutes, so keep your mind calm, also focus on your breath if the breath is fast check you heart beat before ejaculation it has to be a fast heart beat if your breath is slow the heart best is slow so that way you dont come.

If she is on top and you feel like you can come squeeze your anus abdomen, close your eyes dont look at her and also you can stop breathing if you feel in a dangerous moment.

There are many others but those work for me.

becomingreat likes this.
  17. modern milarepa

If you want to know more about tantric sex but I prefer taoist sex I because it just focuses in energy and its more simple. You can read mantak Chía book he is the best in the subject. Ask me what ever you want

In tantra I like tantric massages like lingam and yoni really good.

Cheers

Attached Files:

18. G1993

G1993 Fapstronaut

How are they different? Tantric and Taoist

19. burindoc

burindoc Fapstronaut

wow thats alot of sex in one year

20. modern milarepa

Real tantric practices are about deities and meditation it is more religious.

Daoist or taoist is more about energy and how you feel, not a religious thing.