1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

PMO -FREE 2021 YEAR ! 365 DAYS WITHOUT PMO IN 2021

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by control your life, Dec 30, 2020.

1. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

thank you bro , same to you ! we must find the way to freedom

Shadow™輝ツ and LongWayToGo like this.
  2. control your life

3. pangolin_21

pangolin_21 Fapstronaut

I've lost a week. Felt like more time but in retrospective it will totally forgotten. Nothing happened, nothing was achieved or proven.
    Realizing now, just taking the time for a entry here could have saved me. But I stayed in this limbo of lethargy, guilt and distraction. Not so much pmo because my libido wasn't high, but lots and lots of hours online, senseless and insane.

ENOUGH NOW!
    I knew it was time before but I never really started this. So I'll officially start a challenge tomorrow. The challenge that is open only once, without retries.

4. pangolin_21

pangolin_21 Fapstronaut

I'm drinking beer, I'm feeling good and of course the thought popped up, that I can pmo on this last evening before the challenge which starts tomorrow.
    BUT NO! Of course not! That I allow myself more leisure time is bad enough. I mean it's ok, it will work AS LONG AS I START MY ROCKET TOMORROW.
    But pmo would be too much. It is the enemy from now on. I already started my counter, so NO! I won't do it.

See you around guys :)

control your life likes this.
  5. Schia

Schia Fapstronaut

As posted in the Beat Your Longest Streak thread...

Had an unexpected P incident the other day. An ex of mine who I was getting on good friendly terms with left all social media and related messengers a few months ago. Indeed, it was just after I told her about joining NoFap (I hope the two weren’t related). I’ve not heard from her in that time, and I know she goes quiet when she is in a bad mental health state, so I have tried to contact her. To do this, I wanted to check if I had blocked her old number. In doing so, I saw images we had sent each other, and the most recent we’re just of things we had done. For nostalgia’s sake, I thought I’d have a look through, forgetting that there were a few in there which were very much P in nature.

There were urges, even after shutting them down, but I overcame them. I convinced myself that it was another version of me who looked at those, and that she is an ex for good reason. It was tough, but it did the trick. Disaster averted, and feeling stronger for it.

6. Schia

Schia Fapstronaut

Just checking in to say I’m still going. A tough day today. Tired, and at home alone. But I’m not falling into that trap. Anyone got any tips for falling asleep again after you’ve been woken up? PMO was once my go to, so any tips are welcome.

control your life likes this.
  7. I myself struggle with this, today I woke up at 4:30 and didn't get sleep again. Continued lying in the bed somehow and woke up completely by 5:30. In my case however, vehicles and bikes start to run through the lane near the house, and the noise makes it difficult to fall asleep again.
    I suggest that you should not grab your phone and just lie down and don't open your eyes. Just as we close our eyes at night to fall asleep, I hope it should help to fall asleep again, if you somehow wake up in the middle of the night.

control your life and Schia like this.
  8. justname

justname Fapstronaut

9. Just to encourage my brothers who are still in the fight. Hang in there! Stay stronger!

10. Schia

Schia Fapstronaut

Much better today. Really feeling at peace with myself, but there’s the first early start in while in the morning. Which could mean a more difficult day on the horizon.

11. Schia

Schia Fapstronaut

Just wanted to check in on those taking part. How are you all doing? Three and a half weeks in, and I’ve had a couple of urges, but nothing that couldn’t be overcome.

justname and LongWayToGo like this.
  12. control your life

13. Schia

Schia Fapstronaut

I don’t know if people have given up on this, but I’ve just been busy myself. Still going strong to the half way point in February. :emoji_thumbsup:

14. You are doing great @Schia. Keep it up!

control your life and justname like this.
  15. justname

justname Fapstronaut

I am still there guys, just i am not too active on this forum anymore

I am somewhere close to 60 days, how you are going?

16. Count me in this challenge too please

17. Longtime27

Longtime27 Fapstronaut

Hi all, not attempted any of the challenges in the past (over 6 years of battling PMO). I did relapse Jan 4th, but since then managed 24 days of hard mode recently, and on day 50 of no PMO.
    I'm keen to opt in to this challenge and forget all about that singular day of weakness.

Onwards and upwards, and feeling inspired by the many of you with huge streaks and the desire to keep battling.

I'm IN ;) :emoji_call_me:

justname, Schia and control your life like this.
  18. control your life

Check in wednesday (15)

justname likes this.
  19. Longtime27

Longtime27 Fapstronaut

Hi all, still going here into my 3rd month! Hope you're all on the ascendancy to freedom as well :)

20. control your life