1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Risky masturbation situations.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Bob8, Mar 9, 2021.

1. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

School bathroom a few years ago.
    The flush didn't work at first as well.
    Not my proudest moment haha

Also did it once in a swimming pool when I was like 11 or 12

2. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

I did this too but then with shoes instead of underwear, actually managed to inflict some damage to one pair, never went to that guy again luckily they lived far away from me

Moatasem, Rostrock47 and Bob8 like this.
  3. Jelson

Jelson Fapstronaut

I've done it driving, and in public restrooms but that's about it. Late at night is the worst for me.

4. Michael Patricky

Michael Patricky Fapstronaut

I've done it in lots of places but in my car while working as a security guard, in a school restroom and in a cemetery. Go figure

+TenPercent and yrjyrj like this.
  5. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    theres lots of doing it while driving, wth i find it hard just drinking a drink while driving

Rostrock47 and Bob8 like this.
  6. I eventually had to see it for what it was: compulsive masturbation.

At work, in the car, public restrooms, in class, behind a church, in a church, in the woods, dorm rooms, while walking in public. Most of the public ones were in my pants, so (hopefully) not illegal but I literally seemed incapable of not masturbating at times when I was strongly triggered. :oops:

Alex in Provence and yrjyrj like this.
  7. I used to have many fantasies of doing it in the woods. Then one time, I was in the woods by a pond and chose to do it. I felt confident that I would be able to see anyone across the pond or hear anyone on the trail before they saw me . . . then some dude on a mountain bike skidded to a stop behind me, catching me with my pants around my ankles and dick in hand! :eek:

He just hastily turned around and rode off the way he had come from. Absolutely humiliating. And terrifying as I wondered whether to hide in the woods or hike back to my car and get the hell out of there.

8. Drunk one night, walked around a wooded area naked. I had the sense to keep my boots on and a jacket with my keys and wallet. Walked (or stumbled) around for hours, eventually making my way back to where I was sure I had left my clothes . . . they were gone!! :eek:

Had to walk back to my dorm and through it with only boots and a jacket on. I knew the area well and never did find my clothes. Did I lose them or did someone see me and take them?? I'll never know.

Also, we had a man on campus who was frequently seen masturbating and exposing himself to people. A lot of my friends asked me if that was me. :rolleyes:

9. eagle25

eagle25 Fapstronaut

I once get so turned on by a girl's feet on a train that I masturbated.

The risk factor wasn't a turn on. I knew I'd get away with it if I was discrete enough.

Not even the worst thing I've done. :oops:

Bob8, Jelson and yrjyrj like this.
  10. Bob8

Bob8 Fapstronaut

I've definitely been on a few flights where i've been turned on so much by the air hostesses, and their makeup etc, had to knock one out in the toilet, not exactly the mile high club .. :D

odnt and yrjyrj like this.
  11. RiverBlue

RiverBlue Fapstronaut

Was it you?! LOL Just kidding.

Moatasem, +TenPercent and yrjyrj like this.
  12. It was not. But, it's really telling that I was asked that. In hindsight it shows me how risky my behaviour was. Even if I was just a "libertine", such a reputation could literally make one a suspect for other things.

I wonder whatever happened to that guy . . .

Moatasem and yrjyrj like this.
  13. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

How could you be doing this while driving?

14. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

How could you concentrate on driving while doing this?

Rostrock47 likes this.
  15. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

How could concentrate on driving while doing this?

16. Rostrock47

Rostrock47 Fapstronaut

Mostly at night but sometimes also during the day when my stamina stacks up..

17. Rostrock47

Rostrock47 Fapstronaut

When did you started watching P? It may be a huge problem and is P related if you started watching it at super young age..

18. Rostrock47

Rostrock47 Fapstronaut

I once wanted to go to the toilet near the railway station and when I opened the door there was a man sitting on a toilet with a d*ck in his hands and out of disgust I closed the door so rapidly that it produced a loud noise and then I went out quickly and couldn't believe what I saw.

Nathan Harris, +TenPercent and Bob8 like this.
  19. StageDoor

StageDoor Fapstronaut

A quiet place out of view on a secluded beach.
    Also on a train, plane, while driving ......

+TenPercent likes this.
  20. Bob8

Bob8 Fapstronaut

Yeah sorry mate, that man was me... thanks for closing the door though.