1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My problem with most black pill/incel men

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by StayClean&Proactive, Mar 9, 2021.

1. StayClean&Proactive

StayClean&Proactive Fapstronaut

A recurring theme with a lot of black pill/incel YouTube channels is that the person is usually extremely depressed. They also always point the finger at women and blame them all for single parents households, despite the fact that there are circumstances where the woman unknowingly chose the wrong man. They call any type of man who stands up for women a simp. They paint EVERY woman with the same brush. They act like they know everything about women despite not being one. They claim that society is emasculating men, despite the fact that these men make hundreds of videos whining and complaining about female nature, and act very effeminate by acting soft. The want women to be traditional, but they don't wanna be traditional men themselves. They claim that providing and protecting is being a "simp", and that men should be emotional, but if a woman shows the tiniest bit of cleavage they claim that they're automatically a whore seeking validation. They play victim 90 percent of the time. A lot of these guys make videos about suicide or how society is doomed, and a majority of them are in dire need of therapy. They dehumanize women by acting as if they're manipulative sexbots. It makes me sick. And then they justify their rhetoric by saying that we're in denial of the truth. While some things they say are true, they tend to only highlight only the negative things in the world and never positive. A lot of these guys have poor social skills and no life outside of the internet. They claim to not give women any attention, and don't put them on the pedestal, despite the fact that 90% of the videos they make are about women. There are some black pillers/incels who are good people, but a majority of them have serious mental problems.

ANewFocus, tring, arpegius and 4 others like this.
  2. I had 2 months where I dug deep into red pill and despite I opened my eyes to many subjects that I was unaware, they mostly play victims and perpetuate conflict, not even touching the root of problems. Overall toxic environment but drama can be addictive. I guess black pill is even worse. Thing to check and leave quickly. Playing victim is toxic and unproductive.

3. smh_fam

smh_fam Fapstronaut

Yeah, pretty much.

Then the radical feminists use their videos and blogs as "proof" that all men are evil.

Freedom_from_PMO likes this.
  4. Anthonius

Anthonius Fapstronaut

You made me curious. Can you post a link to sush a video ? Obviously, not all women are bad. That's a ridiculous stance. All women are a bit complicated though.

Peaceful magic 21 likes this.
  5. Wave tamer

Wave tamer Fapstronaut

Yea I have a friend who’s into this. He used to bully his wife mentally and then she ended up cheating on him. Now he plays the victim. Says he doesn’t trust them and they’re all brainwashed into feminism. I can see some of his points. But surely he’s being brainwashed by the crap he’s watching! Fucking waste of time, treat people as you find them. One sex can’t do without the other, which seems to be fairly obvious. Everybody has scars, an ego and insecurities. Treating someone with respect and being conscious of their struggles is probably the best way to stop all the dividing nonsense.

ANewFocus likes this.
  6. Anthonius

Anthonius Fapstronaut

What did he do?

7. Wave tamer

Wave tamer Fapstronaut

Mess with her head and very controlling apparently

8. Anthonius

Anthonius Fapstronaut

Still no good reason to cheat, but there is never a good reaon for that.

9. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

This sums it up the best. The problem here is these people have strong entitlement mixed with double standards, expecting from others the kinds of things they wont expect from themselves.

On top of that, a lot of people who act like this are trapped in negative thinking patterns and behaviours and its easier to double down on these things than to actually try and change. Being a possible incel is just one facet of this.

tring and Peaceful magic 21 like this.
  10. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Doomers are their own worst enemies.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
    MeTP likes this.
  11. arpegius

arpegius Fapstronaut

I watched a ton of CRP (Coach red pill). I have no clue of what he's up to now. But when I watched him, he made a ton of really great informative videos. Some of them were obviously sceptical of women - one I can recall was called "Women can only give you 1 and half things" (meaning children and companionship). But most of the stuff regarding women has proven true in my experience. Other things regarding finance, life in general, ups and downs and so on taught me actually a lot in life. I think I am a bit better person after watching his videos. He really is a kind of my second dad haha
    Black pill I couldn't handle really. Even if it all had been true, why would I watch such nilhilistic rhetoric in the first place really. Isn't it better to search for reasons to live and not the other way around?? These guys are trying to portray life in it's bleakest light. Counterproductive to what they are deeply trying to achieve. Truth should be used to help and not to cause suffering.

12. Radfems and inkels are two sides of the same coin.

13. Exactly! Playing kind of ping-pong game.

14. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

The only man who have a serious problem are those who take the blue pill

15. Anthonius

Anthonius Fapstronaut

I have looked it up. I think that it's a superficial way to "analyse" women. Of course, I would advise any man to think twice (and thrice) before getting into something with a single mother, but I would probably give the same advice to a woman that considers getting into something with a single father. Eventually, this way of arguing works both ways, right?

16. Anthonius

Anthonius Fapstronaut

Those kids are going to be part of your life as well in the long run and that's what would make it more difficult. Such a relationship comes with more responsibility, but it's not necessarily a bad thing.

I love women and I don't like this negative narrative. Why would one even care about what these experts have to say? Just look for a partner that fits you.

17. Freedom_from_PMO

Freedom_from_PMO Fapstronaut

Hey, I'll post cringe.

[​IMG]

OP is right that incels are severly depressed men who talk nonsense. In this state a lot of "bluepill" advice (be yourself, you will surely find someone, just be patient, improve yourself etc.) seems to be a lot bigger bullshit than black pill "truths". Also incels were especially after 2014 made a low hanging fruit boogeyman, which "confirmed" incel belief that society hates and villifies them, now quite a lot of people use incels as a casual slur. To general population the term "incel" have so negative connotations that nobody is really thinking how to prevent it or drag people from this state.

This is my favourite take on the problem (the term incel isn't used, but it is pretty much about it):
    https://slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/

18. Anthonius

Anthonius Fapstronaut

I can't see what is wrong with this type of advice.

19. Freedom_from_PMO

Freedom_from_PMO Fapstronaut

This is generic advice that is ok for people who overally are doing good and for example experienced some messier break up and are in need of cheering. They are rather meant to cheer than to really advice anyone, because they are obvious "go outside" is other example.

We talk about often severly depressed people, often with a lot of anxiety about their look and attractiveness (most of incels are rather average looking, but they see themselves as hideously ugly), lifetime of failiure, probably social isolation and often no clue what they are doing wrong. This kind of advice can be even frustrating in such situation. They should go to therapy and fix a lot of deeper issues rather than "be themselves" and "go outside".

arpegius likes this.