1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Indeed .

2. Everybody should be aware of his own record , so warrior can make the ladder .

3. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

@HiddenWarrior is the first page, where active duels are listed not being properly updated?? because My name is still being shown to be in duel with @Chris_Cactusblossom , but I have updated it clearly that i had relapsed earlier. Here also I see many people who are on day 0. Or am I missing something obvious.??

4. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Hey congrats on reaching day 11 !!
    I relapsed on my 4th day, grrr I am stuck in this loop, Starting again.

5. Lovelife247

Lovelife247 Fapstronaut

good luck on the next streak, @HiddenWarrior maybe put skulls and blue dragon in a duel and me vs cactus blossom.

6. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Hey @HiddenWarrior Add @Lovelife247 to winner's list, it was almost 5 days, Congrats on the victory :) . And as for me, I'll wait till I reach 5 days for participating in duel. Thanks everyone.

7. Sounds good, the new duels are:

@skull67 VS @bluedragon9
    @Lovelife247 VS @Chris_Cactusblossom

I am a bit busy at the moment once I am back things will be a bit more organised.

bellator de Christi likes this.
  8. Both fighters have to reach 5+ days for a winner to be announced, to reduce chaser effect and add more meaning to each fight. Usually the first couple days are the hardest where we struggle most. That being said in the last 2 days 4 duels ended so there were a lot of developments and I just came online to update it now. Sorry for the delay on first page but I'll aim to change it within one day of duel ending.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
    skull67 and bellator de Christi like this.
  9. So the records so far are:

@Lovelife247 1-0
    @fg4795 1-0
    @Chris_Cactusblossom 1-0
    @MixerAwersome 1-0

@bluedragon9 0-1
    @Leader of ME 0-1
    @skull67 0-1
    @bellator de Christi 0-1

in 2 days, 4 duels were affected by the enemy this is why we fight together. We become stronger together and we win together as an army!

the new duels are as follows and will be updated on first page:

@bellator de Christi VS @Leader of ME
    @MixerAwersome VS @fg4795
    @Lovelife247 VS @Chris_Cactusblossom
    @skull67 VS @bluedragon9

10. Alright. @Leader of ME how active are you going to be? Every Friday like before or are you going to be here more often?

HiddenWarrior likes this.
  11. Everyday, I am having a journal to write here .

12. Hope to fight with you when we will be both at higher rankings

@MixerAwersome checking

13. This is my plan too now. We just need one more fighter to join for pedro to fight and the duels is finally back. Gonna be great developing it too.

fg4795 and bellator de Christi like this.
  14. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

Checking in @fg4795 , I'll have to beat you to get that crown position and this is what I'm going to do. Defeating you will be an honor for me. Don't treat me as a weakling , I'll show you what I'm capable of!
    Ferocious Battle begins now

15. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

dont worry....I am on day 4..close enough to you. lets battle it out.

16. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

see guys...I think the number of people on duel here unfortunately are very less. So I have a suggestion, let us make a telegram group...that way none of us will have to reveal our numbers also and we will be extremely quick in responding to each others status updates and messages.

17. @bellator de Christi As I said I have a journal in 20-24 , so when I don't check you can see if I am active .

I check .

18. It will be my pleasure to give my 200% as always.
    So that I will be beaten only by a superior one.
    And, in that case, no shame will reach me. Because I gave my best to improve my life.
    So let this going on forever if needed ;)

19. So I go afk for a couple of days, and all hell breaks loose.

How can I have beaten @skull67 if he didn't make it to 5 days, @MixerAwersome ?

And I'm just checking in at 6 days - do I keep this streak going in my battle with @Lovelife247 ? He's already at 12 days - so we just continue our streaks and see who ends up furthest along?