1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I wish I was Asexual. Being horny sucks.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Yes, social media and the news. Quitting those helps with NoFap a lot. Especially your mental health.

2. Liminal

Liminal Fapstronaut

unfortunally, sexual urge is the strongest urge for animals, and we humans are animals. Some have the luck of not being so easily manipulable by their urges but most of us don't. I think a man who can fully control his sexual urges has possibly reached his best self, so we can just work our way to it, it's not going to just come to us, we have to act about it.

BatFlatOctave and Watanabe like this.
  3. UncleBarnacle

UncleBarnacle Fapstronaut

I think it's messed up that I was born and live with a healthy libido, and my body is thrusting when I wake up and wants to make a baby, but I have to do a complete song and dance, spend money, go on dates, or pay for sex if I want it that bad and now I'm on NoFap's forum because even that form of relieving this overwhelming urge to fuck, fuck, fuck is now no good.

Then I go out in public and all I see is women, women, women, tall, short, thin, plump, younger, older, their asses jiggling like jello or their boobs bouncing under their bra-less t-shirts at the gym, and, nope, no touching, don't even look unless you want to annoy them.

It's like being hungry all the time and the food is right there but you can't eat it.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
    BatFlatOctave and Watanabe like this.
  4. Exactly.

5. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Damn bro you are down bad. You sound even hornier than I get sometimes.