1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Strange numbness of the brain/prefrontal cortex

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ray2005, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Ray2005

Ray2005 Fapstronaut

Hello!
    Im just writing to ask about a strange sensation I've started to experience quite frequently after starting no PMO. I head people talk about brain fog and numb brains but these where all to do mostly with their thought process and how well that could concentrate. However, what im referring to is a physical sensation not effecting concentration at all. I'll mention straight off the bat this started recently at around the same time i started nofap. So at randome times of the day, not doing anything specific, I'll juat get randome sensations like something hit me in the front of the head/four head. Shortly after ill feel the front of my head go numb...like physically numb. Similar to the numbness you feel on your hands or legs when you lay down in weird positions but it's in the brain and slightly more intense. This lasts no longer then 2 or 3 seconds however it kinda worries and interests me since this never hapoened to me.

If anyone knows anything or has the same please let me know,
    Thanks!

2. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

Uhhhh stroke.mp4? I'd ask a doctor ol chap cause that's definitely not normal.

Ray2005 likes this.
  3. Ray2005

Ray2005 Fapstronaut

Tbhi thought about it haha just kinda wanted to make sure and see if others experienced this or not. I mean like im only 16 and lead a pretty healthy lifestyle so I'd be surprised tbh

4. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Get yourself checked before your head goes boom.

Ray2005 likes this.
  5. Are you sure are not the nerves of your neck-cervical? And sometime i had a feeling of fainting, when I get up after being lying down or sit, i had this strange feeling of fainting for 2-3 seconds, did you noticed if happen when you get up? My medic said is caused by blood or something like that because we are in a shit position.

6. luke775

luke775 Fapstronaut

Sounds like your pineal gland but i'm not quite sure. Your pineal gland usually feels like a tingling or kinda numb/vibrating sensation in the middle of your forehead. Alot of spiritual people will call this your third eye and it's actually very interesting. If it is your pineal gland, it's a good thing for sure. I get it too, especially when meditating.