1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Alr checking in today too.

2. I just reset my counter for the 7th time in the past 50 hours. Does that count as a loss? Wtf is wrong with me. I recently got a concussion from football. Do concussions lower willpower? Or I’m I just a bitch.

HiddenWarrior likes this.
  3. That's quite the binge you've going going there. Is that a cold shower I hear calling your name?

4. That made me laugh. I hear it too.

5. Lovelife247

Lovelife247 Fapstronaut

I think so, more seeing who doesn’t have to reset that counter first. But we both have 5 days so that’s a plus. We both have cactus power since I live in AZ, let the journey begin. Good luck!

6. @bellator de Christi look , legs workouts raises hormones - urges .

You are not a bitch . Judging by your avatars you are in victim mentality .

We continue to fight cause it's not 5 days .

Collect yourself .

7. Yes

8. Thank you for pointing that out to me because I didn’t notice. I need to change my mentality.

HiddenWarrior likes this.
  9. No Troll.jpg

THE CACTUS IS MINE AND MINE ALONE!

10. after hardship will come ease.

bellator de Christi likes this.
  11. Yes brother

12. It's not a bad suggestion. I have big plans for here coming up where I want to implement ideas we were talking about a few days ago. Stay active. Currently the number of people here are low on purpose it is easier to manage and implement the ideas I am thinking, then we will get bigger don't worry.

13. The next 2 months will go to me implementing this between us 11 fighters plus one more to come fight, I have a fighter in mind. Then over time we will increase the numbers of warriors slowly as we increase our streaks and benefits. This is the plan. To @skull67, there is no place like duels, this place had over 40 fighters at sometime all active and I was managing it all. Just stay active, good developments are to come and expect messages from me soon as I have goals for this place but my biggest goal stays true to here and all of us as fighters; that we promote righteousness as warriors and remove these problems that have afflicted us.

14. @PegasusKid how is everything going? I see you already beat your highest streak keep it up.

15. Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  16. This is a great work my friend.
    Thanks for it. We really appreciate it.

@MixerAwersome checking in
    Doing good? :)

17. @bellator de Christi I reset once too .

Our duel is pronounced on Tuesday ,
    so Saturday is the fifth day .

Every reset after Saturday is lost/win situation, am I calculating right ?

18. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

sure things, day 2 check in

19. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

Awesome, whenever you keep posting and be active on duels, it automatically encourages us to do better.

20. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

Checking in @fg4795
    Everything is going smooth, I also want this to last forever.