1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The 2021 Green Day Challenge [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 18, 2020.

1. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

We all have our patterns - either schedule based/day of week or situational events - that trigger us. I struggle on Mondays/Tuesdays and I have to work really hard to stay clean those days. Trying hard to refocus and find the skillset that I can roll-out on those days to increase my chance of success and stay clean.

2. New Focus

New Focus Fapstronaut

Thanks so much for all of your encouragement...it is greatly appreciated. Doing well at the moment, which is expected.

3. New Focus

New Focus Fapstronaut

It does happen so fast, so with that being true, we need to learn how to s--l---o---w it down. Think about what you are thinking so that we do not blindly head into the pit.

I just have to do what I just wrote...

4. I had a bit of a lengthy post. Some of it personally related. Then the matter of "succinctness" came to mind.

The "official" day of spring is Saturday, March 20th.
    A chance for new beginnings.
    A opportunity to consider, to clean ups some things and continue others.

Just wanted to throw that out there.
    For me at least, I've been feeling a sense of transition and things coming to a head.
    Worth noting, a fresh start doesn't mean we've been doing everything badly either.

It is just is a chance to reset, refocus and continue on even better.

Good work friends. Keep going

Much love

5. Thanks, man ! Needed this message

Ian Of Freelandia likes this.
  6. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

Halfway thru the week and all is well.
    Certain things are looking more positive in my personal and professional world.
    I hope that the restrictive effects of the pandemic are starting to lessen for everyone, everywhere.
    Bringing a better self, (mostly) unencumbered with a PMO-addiction, to a post-pandemic life will be a blessing. A life that I will try to take full advantage of for myself, wife, family, and friends.
    Stay strong.

7. Today marks 79 green days.

Today is one of those days that is well worth me bringing my awareness back to this win.
    The mind can wander and lose sight of the wins right in front of us.

Grateful to be doing this well!
    Keep going friends.

BrohkenCompass and tonyk1982 like this.
  8. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

BrohkenCompass likes this.
  9. Breakthrough!

Breakthrough! Fapstronaut

hi guys,

I wonder if you are still doing this challenge and i hope i can join you.
    in fact i'm doing this challenge for two months now.

my days:

- 41 green days
    - 11 red days
    - 2 amber/orange days

This challenge works better for me than just counting the streak. The progress i make doesn't seem to fade away when i relapse and because of that i stay more motivated.

Ian Of Freelandia and tonyk1982 like this.
  10. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

March review:

10 red
    0 amber
    21 green = 68%

Compare: 55% in January, 64% in February. A slight improvement. But disappointing that I have yet to improve on a 12 day streak.

11. Breakthrough!

Breakthrough! Fapstronaut

March review:
    7 red
    1 amber
    23 green = 74%

February: 82%

fredisthebes and BrohkenCompass like this.
  12. New Focus

New Focus Fapstronaut

I am still here. The green/red day method had me a little down because although I find it better than just counting days, the progress can fool us sometimes. 80% sounds like progress, but that equates to relapsing 1-2 times every week, which is not progress for me, although it could be progress for others.

March has been my worst month with 7 resets, which gives me 73 green days during the first 90 days, which is 81%. My goal is no more than 36 red days this year, which would give me 90%. My goal, therefore is no more than 2 resets/month.

Now would be a great time to report in here to give results after the first 90 days.

I know it has been rough @BrohkenCompass , but we need to hear from you.

13. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

I was a multiple times per day PMO user and frequent binges along with. And most of the time in a LTR having sex IRL. So far in 2021 I think I have 2 or 3 red days (full PMO use). I feel like I've made good progress as I don't think about P and sex all the time (and I do mean all the time) like I used to. Stay strong everyone.

New Focus likes this.
  14. Hope all are well....will be checking in tomorrow, officially. I've not been well. That's all I got right now.

New month new opportunities though, right?

15. New Focus

New Focus Fapstronaut

Right. That is the purpose of this challenge.

16. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

Easter is about growth and renewal. Make this weekend the start of a new era for yourself.

17. I believe today marks 94 completed days this year. Which means 89 green days for me.
    Again, grateful. Very grateful.

March was an improvement from February. Weow!
    Quite a month it was.
    Happy Easter to anyone who will receive it.

18. Just had a close encounter with the search engine.
    Got out of there.
    Time to check in with myself.

Grateful it ended that well.

19. A good day to return and acknowledge the wins.
    90 days this year.

Grateful

HeadlessKnight likes this.