1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. what i mean by 5+ days is that the streak counter for both fighters have gone over 5+ days, not from when the duel has started. Then from then on the winner/loser can be announced so keep fighting leader.

2. Appreciate the kind words warriors! It's no problem for me and I'll try keep as active as I can, let's all do our best!

3. Not their duel , mine duel will last forever cause I can't go over 5 days ( laughing )

4. Day 7 done.

@MixerAwersome - after I win this battle, please don't automatically roll me into another one. By the time this is over, I'll be ready to explode. It's not safe! :confused: #smacktalk #realtalk #urges

5. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

Exactly, I remember watching so many different names here. Well, the only way to improve is to change. Lets go and do this and make this interesting. Challenges are a dime a dozen on this website, Hell even if we change or introduce something good, other people will simply end up copying it or making it even better, but thats okay, we need to be the first ones, that will be a sweet spot. and if other people introduce good things, we will also copy them back. The goal will be, hopefully people will prefer the Original version.

bellator de Christi likes this.
  6. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

btw checking in at Day 6

7. Someone cracked the code ahahah

8. yeah you are the last fighter, you've joined now you will fight me. welcome to the duels!

I lost against @PegasusKid badly, he'll be up against @Pedro.Conquers now.

9. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Haven't been in here for a while. Been mostly focusing on myself and getting more reading done. Oddly enough, being over half a month in i don't feel much. But maybe that'll change. We'll see.

10. ahh shit

11. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

right now Legendary Battle is going on, you will have to wait, I don't know how much, maybe forever.

12. Checking in @Leader of ME. Im in a good mood today. Idk if it will last though, my moods kind been all over the place the last few days. Gotta love adolescence.

MixerAwersome likes this.
  13. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

checking in @fg4795
    Going head to head, loving it.

fg4795 and bellator de Christi like this.
  14. Stay strong .
    Let's finally fight at least a week .

15. Obioma_87

Obioma_87 Fapstronaut

@HiddenWarrior I will like to join this duel. I'm Obioma_87. Longest streak was 6 months in 2016. Look forward to going longer. Current streak: 1 day

16. I have no idea what you just said. Sounds like you never want me to orgasm again. You are evil!

17. LoM's going through an identity crisis, it looks like. Never seen so many costume changes in a week before...

18. @Chris_Cactusblossom changes of avatar indeed show I struggle with identity .

I have problems with my facial hair , constantly struggle between full beard and clean shaven , I have problems with the length of my hair .

I am changing all the time . Yes , I was stable before , now I have identity crisis .

Thought the spartans are the ones that truly describe me , for someone who doesn't know me and resemble some stability I am looking for .

19. @Leader of ME I get it. The big problem is that identity is at least 50% a social thing. Who you are at the core is one thing; who you are to other people is another. When you go it alone and try to be an island, identity issues are to be expected. I have the same thing, and I think it's increasingly common today, because of the way old structures are being broken up. All you can do is your best, right?