1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

2. frosties

frosties Fapstronaut

Checking in on day 1, urges are here but I'm managing to get work done. I'm studying and am rather focused although when it becomes challenging I become frustrated and am tempted to... Give in to the urges. Today I didn't, I'm holding on

3. Cartographer

Cartographer Fapstronaut

Day 8,

"I have the power to let it go." This is what came to mind on my morning run today. With this thought I cancelled my P subscription that I have not been looking at (but holding on to until I felt as though it was time to move on). I feel as though this thought was a signal to move on today and continue this streak as best I can. So cancelled my subscription and going to work on being my best self in this moment.

Thank you Fellowship!

4. LuckyMan

LuckyMan Fapstronaut

5. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

What are you really good at and enjoy doing?

6. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Great words-' let it go' we all will have to let go of a lot of stuff that holds us back along our life's journey, that's if we want to move onwards!:)

7. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Could you tell us all the negative effects of PMO you have encountered in your life ?

8. Follower of God❤️

Follower of God❤️ Fapstronaut

Forgive me if you found me disrupting the conversation, but I think that sharing my experiences here will be a great help! :)

Unlike every child, I had something more when it comes to memory maybe a God gift, I wasn't an average child. It's like I could study things for exam 1 day before and easily score 90/100, I had a photographic memory (kinda) from what I remember and could learn things in one go.

Suddenly, at the age of 11 or 12 I felt something in the private part that wants to come out... and then the life wasn't a life anymore it was hell complete hell, I did excessively for pleasure and then...... it is like I can't even remember a simple sentence even after reading it 5-10 times,

It is like going from extraordinary to impaired.
    -Failing in exams, no one used to talk to me, I had no energy inside of me, I was numb.
    -Felt depressed, I wanted to die.
    -Wanted to rape.
    -Whenever I used to saw a girl, first thing came to my mind was sexual activity.
    I destroyed myself completely, therefore my brain got damaged completely.
    -height slowed down too much (almost stopped).
    ****After some time with nofap and meditation along with name of God, I grew about 0.75 or 1 inch more. :)
    -
    -

Now we are in this recovery process, the more addicted we are the more time it'll take to recover. :)
    Stay safe in the name of God. <3

9. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Not if we hold true to each other!

10. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

11. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

12. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

I made it 22 days, but then I was playing dungeons and dragons and was looking something up for the game, though I clicked on the wrong link and ended up seeing erotic images. I should have closed out, but I didn't and a couple hours later, I had PMO'd

Day 0 - Orc @RiseToGreatness

13. Day 1 complete.

After two relapses within four days I expect the chaser to hit me pretty hard. The cold shower campaign is in full swing. Tomorrow I hope to set aside some time for simple labor tidying up my apartment (haven't done the dishes in forever...) as well as studying and spiritual reading.

14. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Now you know what to do. You clearly have a choice of either let go of playing games filled with triggers and nakedness or just give up on PMO free life because of your love for lustful excitement through fishy games. The choice is yours.

15. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Brother, if you swap your cold showers for sweat showers after running 5-10 miles a day your chaser will loose all its power over you.

16. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

323 days

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
  17. OttarrTheVendelCrow

OttarrTheVendelCrow Fapstronaut

Day 102. Had crappy run this morning but feeling good about the weekend. Looking forward to spending it with friends and family.

18. ksie

ksie Fapstronaut

Though question to find truly answer, because everything at what I am good, not always enjoying me. And often it is really hard to get up and start to do it. So unconditionally what I enjoy doing is of course sleeping and eating always, but at this point, I have already an unhealthy relationship with these activities so my final answer is to meet people.
    What can I do with that knowledge? What are you suggesting?

19. ksie

ksie Fapstronaut

And ofc check-in day 1 ;)