1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A beginner that fail so many times

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by VeryDeep, Jul 22, 2015.

1. VeryDeep

VeryDeep Fapstronaut

As the title suggest, I'm a beginner at NoFap
    Before joining this community, I've been trying to get a grip of my life. As many times that I tried, I fail. It always the same sad story, Start to hate myself -> Try to quit -> Falls back to PMO.

Why(Reason) I need to quit PMO
    - I've been very sad and depressed
    -I have a dear friend, currently achieving wonders in his life. I'm his childhood friend and now, while he study abroad, I'm failing in my university(Failing grades, no friends). I need to do something at least. I want to study abroad too!!
    -(THE MOST PAINFUL EXPERIENCE)Once, I used to be the quirky guy that everyone love to hang out, now..... My childhood friend told me that I'm weird. That hit my heart, like a bullet. When I found myself alone, I cried.(I really don't want to experience that anymore)
    I hope that this time, I will quit PMO entirely. Thank you for reading :)

Oh, I really need a guide on how to start.....

2. Nerdman

Nerdman Fapstronaut

Hey dude! Sorry to hear about your friend. That's really strange that a friend would say those hurtful words. Not sure how close you were but for me that would mean that he's in fact a jerk.
    You shouldn't compare yourself to others, instead look at what you want out of life. Try to imagine your future and the person you want to be. Then make it happen step by step.
    Good luck on your journey and remember that we're all in this together striving for the same thing.
    I would look at the "your brain on P" website for information on how to start and to understand PMO addiction better.
    Cheers buddy! ;)

3. anewcreature

anewcreature Fapstronaut

4. VeryDeep

VeryDeep Fapstronaut

Hey, thanks for your reply... Really need a buddy on nofap, hope you and saynopmo will be my nofap buddy
    Lets QUIT P forever

Nerdman likes this.
  5. Nerdman

Nerdman Fapstronaut

Totally dude! We're in this together. It's hard doing this on your own. I know I'm quite far on my NO-PMO 90 day challenge but I've definitely hit a few roadblocks here and there (P-subs, withdrawal symptoms etc.). But i try to keep going and that's what counts.
    Make sure you set up a counter for yourself like I have. That way you can keep track of your progress. It also helps as a motivator! ;)
    Cheers!

6. VeryDeep

VeryDeep Fapstronaut

okay, how do I create that green bar thingy?,...

7. VeryDeep

VeryDeep Fapstronaut

hey, do you have any journal that I can follow?

8. Nerdman

Nerdman Fapstronaut

Hey! Sorry I haven't been on here for a while. Just saw that you figured out how to get the green bar. Great! Good job on your 7 days!! :D

9. VeryDeep

VeryDeep Fapstronaut

Thanks nerdman... Really appreciate it. :)

Nerdman likes this.