1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My first win against PIED

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by TONYP, Aug 26, 2019.

1. TONYP

TONYP Fapstronaut

A little background, I’m gay and have mostly taken the submissive position because of my PIED.

At Day 40, I had a date. The date was mediocre, but we had been talking about having sex for a while. After dinner we went to his place, started with foreplay, and was able to perform!!!

I notice I kept my erection longer. Though it would go down, I could get it back quickly.

It was amazing.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  2. ironmaing

ironmaing Fapstronaut

Congratulations!! Must've felt great!

I'm still suffering from PIED...I really hope I'm not a long rebooter, my relationship won't last that long :(

Do you have any tips to recover from PIED?

n0tmynam3 and EternalDreams like this.
  3. TONYP

TONYP Fapstronaut

I wouldn't say my PIED is 100% healed, and I don't have any tips or tricks, but I did notice a few things from this experience:

First, due to my extended break from PMO, I was very aroused and craved physical connection. In the past, I would sometimes be elsewhere in my head or just not that into because I was already using P.

Second, I didn't maintain a full erection the entire time. In fact I would lose it and get it back. And I would get it back by doing things that aroused me which aroused my partner which aroused me even more.

Third, and this was the most important observation I noticed, I didn't think too much. Sometimes I'd get so obsessed with thoughts about staying hard that of course I wasn't in the moment, and I'd go limp. This time I was in the moment, and not in my head. I stayed relaxed and confident, and when it was time to perform, I was able to, and it was amazing.

I think a big problem is that struggling with PIED creates performance anxiety, and sometimes we don't know where one ends and the other begins. If you feel confident you won't relapse, I suggest you do the Simple PIED Test in the Getting Started manual. I think that's a great way of learning if you're suffering from more than just PIED.

Good luck in your journey!!!

JockOnEdge, scjguy and countdown like this.
  4. scjguy

scjguy Fapstronaut

I'm sorry to be intrusive, but did you use a condom? If so, any complications?

5. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Good story man! There's hope!!!

TONYP likes this.
  6. TONYP

TONYP Fapstronaut

Not intrusive, that's actually a good question. I did not use one, so whether I would have, or could even now, maintain with one on is uncertain at the moment.

scjguy likes this.
  7. ironmaing

ironmaing Fapstronaut

I get it. I used to get horrible anxiety when there was possibility of sex. I had had so many bad experiences. To this day I still feel relieved if there is no possibility of sex. What helped me is to make visualization efforts. See link below. Very powerful to forget bad experiences:

TheJetDude44, Eddywordz and TONYP like this.
  8. Anonymous86

Anonymous86 Fapstronaut

Just saw this story. How are you now? Congratulations!

9. Ragell

Ragell Fapstronaut

Ya te has mejorado del PIED?

10. TheJetDude44

TheJetDude44 Fapstronaut

Does this hypnotherapy stuff really work?? Anyone have any experience with content like this?

11. edEliminate

edEliminate Fapstronaut

Hi guys can anybody guide me. i am on day 213 and In very extreme Flatline. i relapsed 3 times at day 200 due to high sex drive and by fantasising. and then i had wet dreams 3 days ago. and now i am not getting erections from last 4 days. I'm in extreme stress. and i feel like my dick and balls are shirink and lifeless.

12. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I can not agree that watching a hypnosis video will necessarily help you. Less stimulation is the key, be content with less... and you will have more. That's my goal at least and it has worked so far.

13. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

That's OK! Focus on your life goals bro!

14. Lost Hope

Lost Hope Fapstronaut

Have you tried any V pills? do they work?