1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 47 and have been stuck in a flatline for 4 weeks

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by UTNY_96, Mar 23, 2021.

1. UTNY_96

UTNY_96 New Fapstronaut

Between day 7 and day 19 I felt like I was on top of the world. Honestly, it’s the best I have felt like in ages. I was so charismatic and had so much energy. My eye contact was so strong and I could tell people could feel the energy that I had, I felt so empowered. I also had this urge to talk to beautiful women which I didn’t have before. But for the last 28 days now I have been stuck in a pretty bad flatline. The most noticeable change has been my energy, I literally feel tired all the time. I don’t have that same eye contact or confidence that I had. Been a while now and I’m wondering when I will come out of it but I have faith in the process. I know my brain is re-wiring and I am prepared to be as patient as necessary. Last few days I have honestly felt depressed, really damn low. And when I went on a run the other day, it almost felt like I was pulling a parachute behind me! Be braced for the flatline... it sucks but it is a good thing. Anyone that needs some advice, hit me up. We’re all in this together ❤️

out, n0tmynam3, Life Project and 7 others like this.
  2. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

You will get better for sure! Keep going!

Try Interlude5 and UTNY_96 like this.
  3. UTNY_96

UTNY_96 New Fapstronaut

Thanks Peter

Try Interlude5 likes this.
  4. You are not alone. I’m at day 36 in the middle of flatline experiencing all symptoms you described. Not fun but I have a feeling it’s almost over, probably a few more weeks.

Hang in there.

Try Interlude5, UTNY_96 and ElSabio like this.
  5. ElSabio

ElSabio Fapstronaut

The first month and a half was the worst for me. My energy was low and I felt pretty depressed and hopeless. It came in waves. Some days I was so tired I was shaking. I never felt good for even a day until well after that. I'm over 60 days now and I my general mental state has greatly improved. Like you said have faith in the process. It's working. We're getting better.

AVictory, Try Interlude5 and UTNY_96 like this.
  6. rsgaa

rsgaa Fapstronaut

But for the last 28 days now I have been stuck in a pretty bad flatline. The most noticeable change has been my energy, I literally feel tired all the time. I don’t have that same eye contact or confidence that I had. Been a while now and I’m wondering when I will come out of it but I have faith in the process. I know my brain is re-wiring and I am prepared to be as patient as necessary.

keep patience , In the path of success pain is the indication that you are on the right path.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  7. ElSabio

ElSabio Fapstronaut

I suddenly felt better around day 40. Not great but such a big difference that I noticed it as soon as I woke up. Since then I slowly feel better and better. It will get easier. Just keep going. The reboot process works!

8. KarloMK

KarloMK New Fapstronaut

Hang in there buddy, I know exactly what you are experiencing! It gets way better, I’m on day 70 and past few weeks have been hard, but the change is coming. Don't give flatline more power than it has, that confident person full of energy is still you! Just remember you managed to go 47 days without poison you consumed daily! You got this keep pushing!

9. be avoid all erotic images and if u can be avoid using social media
    ur brain have been damaged too much so be avoid things

KarloMK and Inspired2chg like this.
  10. UTNY_96

UTNY_96 New Fapstronaut

Thanks buddy! There is light at the end of the tunnel!

hsb0617 likes this.
  11. The storm will pass.

12. Java123

Java123 Fapstronaut

keep going bro..... dont give up