1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue balls and pain

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by peki1994, Mar 24, 2021.

1. peki1994

peki1994 Fapstronaut

I'm on 90 days hard mode. This morning I feel some pain in testicle and they are full. I had wet dream on 18. March and 21.March.

I'm thinking to go fap, because I'm little scared because i think there's too much semen, and need to ejaculate.

2. peki1994

peki1994 Fapstronaut

I relapse.
    I just couldn't stand it. I emptied myself and now there is no more pain. :(

3. you could have massaged them to stimulate bloodflow which relieves pain.I have read so much about that. Dont give into fapping.

4. peki1994

peki1994 Fapstronaut

I fapped three times today. This is hell...

5. Bon-Bon XO

Bon-Bon XO Fapstronaut

(Dude, you posted this on my birthday!)
    But, otherwise, how are you dealing with this now? Have you found new ways to deal with this?

6. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Blue balls suck, they really hurt but they will go away after a few days of no sexual thoughts. I know it is scary but in the future just hold on. I had the most painful blue balls a few weeks back and they went away after 2 days. I did relapse a week from that but that was my own fault. Dating apps caused the blue balls and also the relapse.

7. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Oh, exercise helps a bit but there is no shortcuts, few days of pain will be there.