Spontaneous ejaculation?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by AtomicTango, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Wave tamer

Wave tamer Fapstronaut

Fair play, yea getting someone you love is the way. Dating apps seem to be pretty busy atm. Time I got serious

2. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Can you explain a bit more about these spontaneous events?:::I thought I was the only one who posted such a cocern.

3. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

4. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

occurred.

Very interesting comment. Anything to explain this ?

5. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I'm not entirely sure what causes this but if I had to hazard a guess I would say its the result of slowly becoming urged over a period of time, to the extent you become extremely sensitive to even the slightest stimuli. Before this happened I was not doing anything to actually make myself aroused, but sometimes my body does it to itself. All it took was that little bit of friction to push me over the edge. For all intents and purposes it was just bad luck on my part.

6. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Thanks for the anecdote, it seems this is more common than I thought. Of course you can do what you want but from what you described what happened to you is not a relapse, at least not if you are trying to follow what the site establishes as a relapse. The site only counts things as a relapse or a setback if its something you consciously chose to do. In both our cases this happened even though we didn't want it, and there was pretty much nothing we could do to stop it. At worst I would say its an annoyance.

+TenPercent likes this.
  7. Supination

Supination Fapstronaut

It's weird Atomic, Not gonna lie haha.. But hey, Look at the bright side! It looks like your libido right now is at the same level as a horny teenanger during puberty! Also I believe that there are many people(Severe PIED or desensitization sufferers) here at the forum that will easily want to switch places with you. So yeah, I'd look at it as something positive and it's not like you had any control over it anyway. Your'e definitely in a good position if you have that level of sensitivity down there(Unless your'e with a women in bed i guess).
    Just be careful with that chaser effect though. It should be an easy task for a man like you :)

+TenPercent likes this.
  8. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Thanks sup, thats a good way of thinking about it. Hope you are doing well!

Supination likes this.
  9. Peterbilt500

Peterbilt500 New Fapstronaut

Hello I just had a similar experience, I’m on day 22, and then tonight I had an urge and I tried to fight but I looked at some nudity, and then l quite aroused, but I never touched myself and I exploded everywhere. Does this count as a relapse, I’m kinda thinking it does but I feel fine after it now. Any help is appreciated
    Thanks

+TenPercent likes this.
  10. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

In your case you were doing something that made it happen. Generally looking at anything of that nature counts as a relapse but its ultimately up to you. If that is what happened to me I would have reset my counter.

11. I think its the cause of your sexual energy being accumulated and stacked. I noticed that with my previous streak when I literally stroked it once and It came down running and I ended up finishing the job later. Learned a lot doe. Had to just stop peaking like a horny bastard every 2 seconds.

+TenPercent and out like this.
  12. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

My sensitivity is generally extremely high, I agree. I'm not peeking though, unless you count occasionally having stuff flash into my brain.

13. Nah. I don't think anyone can control that shit, fam. The literal milliesecond you think about that-boom. It's there and its fresh.
    I guess I'm of the same category.

14. I can’t explain but I can give my opinion which is that the body is just so anxious for an orgasm that even the slightest bit of stimulation will accomplish said orgasm. I know at times that I’ve been incredibly horny, I’ve O’d while M’ing while still very flacid.

+TenPercent likes this.
  15. ElSabio

ElSabio Fapstronaut

Happened to me. I was riding in a van on a hard seat and when we hit a bump I had a full orgasm.

+TenPercent likes this.
  16. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I have to assume it's something to do with increased sensitivity in the pelvic region.

17. ElSabio

ElSabio Fapstronaut

I'm thinking it was prostate related. Maybe it was super sensitive or swollen from suddenly not having to work so much

18. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Maybe so. I'm not really qualified to say either way.

19. ElSabio

ElSabio Fapstronaut

I'm not bothered by it. It sure surprised me though

+TenPercent and AtomicTango like this.
  20. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

Sometimes it happens yes, but only once I realize what is happening...if that makes sense? Like if I adjust my underwear while waking up, even if I had no morning wood, the adjustment makes me get a little bulge and then I realize it and it becomes an erection.

Also, sometimes if I take a shit and I am like...forcing the shit out (lol), I start getting erect. As if the same muscle used to push your feces out, also activates my erections, or I accidently activate different muscles at the same time. I hate it, especially because now my penis is touching the inside of the toilet when I am shitting (thankfully never had shit get on it lmao). Yeah that's a shitty thing to happen, pun intended.