1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

7 years without pmo

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Mr Eko, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Mr Eko

Mr Eko Fapstronaut

Hi everyone here,

Today it's been 7 years of my life as a pmo-free man.
    The addiction is over - I mean I have no urges or stronger temptations. Sometimes I'm tempted to pmo but it's not a big problem for me to turn away. It doesn't mean either that Ihave no other problems. Yes, I have and struggle to solve them but not with pmo.

2. Congratulations buddy.
    Great to pave the way, we need explorers like you to tell us about "mars" :cool: JK. Like we need people like you to tell us how it is so that we can ascertain for sure that life is great beyond this situation we been. Keep posting motivating us.
    For me, I'll just say that am in the right sweet spot and a point in my life where I think i got this figured out. I promise myself to post a success story by end of this year.

3. Amazing! There is definitely hope that the urges subside a lot and then we can be happy instead of horny

Christoph108 and Try Interlude5 like this.
  4. ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved

ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved Fapstronaut

Fantastic!!! Really great to hear. Always keep an eye out for trouble! Super happy for you.

Christoph108 and Try Interlude5 like this.
  5. Spiritualwarfare

Spiritualwarfare Fapstronaut

Thats nice to hear, did you by any chance suffer from blue balls during your journey? Ive stopped everything completely for nearly 2 weeks now but everytime I eat foods which are aphrodisiacs I end up getting blue balls. A random question I know lmao but I need help. I always get this, even the last time I stopped. I hope this one is forever now.

6. ZiguShar

ZiguShar Fapstronaut

my question is : what is behind this statement? are you happy? do you have fulfilling social interactions, friends, girlfriends, wife, normal and happy sexual life?

7. Upwards2020

Upwards2020 Fapstronaut

Congratulations. life is short you got rid of it . Free to do so much more

8. Different Built

Different Built Fapstronaut

This is king shit. I assume your married or with a girl cause if not you should be

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  9. Upwards2020

Upwards2020 Fapstronaut

Mate I can't get past 4 fucking days... this is just ridiculous

cali4sto likes this.
  10. Mr Eko

Mr Eko Fapstronaut

8 or 9 years ago I couldn't get past 2 - 3 days on a regular basis. It was too painful for me. Now I don't often remember that the following pmo- free month passed.

NFGrad and Upwards2020 like this.
  11. Mr Eko

Mr Eko Fapstronaut

Yes, I'm married but ... there is no sex life between us because my wife has been afraid of the next pregnancy or next baby. She had a hard labour many years ago with blooding for many hours. Whether is it difficult for me ( the lack of sex life)? No, absolutely not. I'm 51 and I had enough sex in my life ( mostly as an addict and combined with being a slave to pmo) so it's no issue for me. I experience other life aspects feeling deep inner freedom, peace. You know life is not sex. It was very important like a drug when I was an addict. Without sex life can be satisfactory too provided one struggles not to be an egoist and to help others.

12. Mr Eko

Mr Eko Fapstronaut

This question is the base. If I wasn't happy enough I couldn't keep my sobriety because it would be too painful. I find satisfaction in life in other aspects which were closed from me as an addict. My social interactions get better and have plenty of time and energy to try to do new things in my life and sometimes I use the opportunity. I haven't got a normal sex life because of my wife's choice ( I wrote about it in my previous message). But it doesn't spoil my life satisfaction. Of course it would be better to have some sex life but personally I don't regret it so much. The feeling of peace and inner freedom and energy plus motivation recompence me this lack.

13. Mr Eko

Mr Eko Fapstronaut

Blue balls I often had at the beginning. I simply knew that I had to wait a few days untill the nature solved this problem - I mean nocturnal emission during sleep. After it you don't feel blue balls for some time untill the next nocturnal emission ( practically almost always combined with a sexual dream) and so on. I still have nocturnal emissions - once a month or so. The nature must solve the problem of full balls and knows how to do it ( without masturbation).

14. Different Built

Different Built Fapstronaut

This is awesome man. I'm 19 and a virgin but I also want to be independent and not allow sex to run my mind and life

15. ZiguShar

ZiguShar Fapstronaut

youre 19, you know little of life, what would lead a happy, life hungered , hot blooded young man to claim he doesnt want sex to" ruin his life"?? something i have never heard anywhere or by anyone , this is absurd, youre a young man, having sex with people you like or love IS PART of life. I dont know who brainwashed you into thinking otherwise , but my advice, forget all that nonsense, deal with whatever limitations and problems you have and go live your life, chat with women, meet women, go out on dates, socialize and sex will follow...

16. ZiguShar

ZiguShar Fapstronaut

Im very sceptical of this... Doesn t sound natural or wholesome at all... So you either indulge in "addictive things" and lack happy social life or you have a normal and fulfilling social life but no sex. Doesnt sound like a balanced life for any human being... i have met older men who couldnt have sex with their wife ( medical conditions) but naturally they didnt stop having sex and living their life. My advice is to do the same if the door with your wife is regrettably closed for ever... I know you probably feel like its enough but your 51! not a decaying old wizard! plenty of gentlemen in their 50's 60's even 70's , though rarer here, have fulfilling and interesting sex lives! You cant just abort or turn off one fundamental aspect of one's life forever... you must regret a bit for now but i fear in 10 years you could look back on these years as a bit wasted in that department... its your life of course, and if u are TRULY and entirely happy with it, so be it ...but if theres a chance you are not 100% ok with this...then rethinking things might be a good avenue to pursue... you can do all those other things you enjoy so much and have a small measure of a sexual and sensual expression in your life which all humans need...

17. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

This is not necessary and absurd. It sounds like you are contributing to the brainwashing in the other direction. You didn't even try and seek his understanding or his perspective. What you speak of sounds like a lot of fear on your part. You probably put yourself in his position and felt confined and fearful of losing such a huge yet miniscule aspect of you (sex) and reacted in a such a desperate manner.

NFGrad, Roady and bradmax like this.
  18. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

I am very skeptical of what you said. You are very much addicted to sex. It seems to have ruled your life. Again it sounds like you are the one who is fearful. It is absolutely possible to find peace without sex. Please stop with the fear of a sexless life campaign.

Sex is not everything. You only spend a scant percentage of your life in the act. How could it rule you, it being such a fleeting instant in your life?

goodnice 2.0, maxwelfree04 and Roady like this.
  19. ZiguShar

ZiguShar Fapstronaut

thank you for the psychology 101 mr freud, i assure its all down the drain and incorrect. Talk about creativity! He is 19!!! He's a boy in life experience though just an adult not long ago. 19 year old boys want sex, adventure, girlfriends, love life, passionate flings and romances, want to travel, to be free and to experience life and to live! Where exactly do you not find this? Only among religiously indoctrinated boys who are studying to become priests! I wasnt brainwashing him i was warning him that whatever person or notion or group of folks educated him into believing he shouldnt be a normally functioning happy engaging, experienced, human being are profoundly wrong!! Sex for a 19 boy should be fun, scary, adventurous, a novelty, something fulfilling and good. Thats what functional , happy 19 year old boys have , among others things of course, in life. Or should he become a eunuch at 19? is that your advice?

20. ZiguShar

ZiguShar Fapstronaut

LOOOL rule you? what are you Gandalf the grey fighting the big bad guy , the Balrog of Sex? YOU SHALL NOT RULE ME!!! Why this absurd dichotomy of either peace and happiness in a sexless life , or being ruleeeed , governed, a slave to your own sexuality, an integral part of your being? No i am not addicted to sex nor are people with high libidos, addicted. If anything they are addicted to being human, quite an inescapable thing dont you think?

There is no campaign, only logic and an attempt to help and inform.

What it means is , no physical contact, no kissing, no sexual acts, no massages, no sensuality being expressed, no human sexual interaction, which is fundamental for human beings. How can any successfull marriage or love affair last without it ? Humans need touching, emotional and physical contact hate to break it to you , but it isnt news , its been known to our species for milleania...Humans who lack this aspect of their lives, are dysfunctional , as such is the case of abstemious priests who naturally have their sexual needs thrusted and twisted upon those who did not desire it! I suggest you go find me a nation of people who dont have sex? Thats right it doesnt exist! Why? Unnatural and quite unfun and sad it would be.

Statistically there are only 2 things which take place when a couple in a relationship doesnt have sex or intimacy : either they eventually separate or one finds his or her needs elsewhere. Period. Now , this man isnt even old. Hes middle aged. If hes truly truly fulfilled and will be in the next years, then mor epower to him. But lets not pretend its a life that is desired, or lived by most people. If it were, there would be no life, no history, no civilization, no literature no art to speak of , since love and sex and humanity have been their subject in all these forms and others .

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
    rewiring4good likes this.