1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone have success while drinking caffeine?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by EffortlessGoalGetter, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Robinthehood

Robinthehood Fapstronaut

I drink a couple of coffees through the day and generally don't eat until after work. I have a kind of trigger scenario if I've had lunch at home and then want to relax for a bit. That's the danger zone for me. So I intermittent fast until dinner more or less every day and my urges have been low and energy through the day is high. Coffee helps me to get through the hazy days during the reboot, keeps my mind crispy and sharp.

2. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

Yes. Any food that alters the nervous system can potentially make our task more challenging. Such as caffeine, bell pepper, onion, garlic.

Now that I remember I've drunk coffee with milk a few times these last weeks, maybe I should stop

3. Soike sugar caffeine fats and so forth. However it's followed by like 2 wweks I. Hell but after it shot gets good

Retentionman likes this.
  4. Seems about the average. Every time I tried to cut a corner, like keeping coffee,
    it just made it longer or ended up being a setback.

2Rewire4Life likes this.
  5. Wow, stumbling upon this thread literally as I just decided to quit caffeine. We'll see if it makes NF easier. i'm super addicted though, preparing myself for insane withdrawals

6. yeah, the bad part is the headaches, low energy, feeling super duper tired. But once u get past that... offf 1000times better sleep, and u save a lot of money too.

7. masamimendo

masamimendo New Fapstronaut

I did quit in coffee/caffeine a week after I started Nofap/rebooting.

I noticed I might have had a withdrawal symptom (headache) due to not drinking coffee (which I thought at first was a symptom of nofap).

Now a month after quitting caffeine, i'm able to go through the day with sufficient energy (and replaced coffee with a quick 5-minute cardio eg. jumping jacks or burpees), and be able to workout late in the afternoon after office hours.

8. instead of a cofee, a banana may also help since it gives alomsot the same amount of energy

9. Orangutang

Orangutang Fapstronaut

A very interesting video. This anxiety he talks about might be what some people experience and then get triggered to escape with PMO.