1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fat-loss coach here ! Ask me anything :)

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by AlphaWolf1408, Dec 13, 2020.

1. AlphaWolf1408

AlphaWolf1408 Fapstronaut

Pozdrav prijatelju ! Razumijemo se :)

Sto se tice promjene tjelesne kompozicije (dobitak misica i gubljenja masnoga tkiva):

To ce ti biti iskljucivo manipulacija prehranom. Znaci imas meni 5-6 dnevnih obroka gdje moras vagati porcije hrane i sve pripremati unaprijed.

Naravno da se mora i trenirati, medutim ljudi uglavnom krenu u teretanu da postanu "fit" a prehrana ostaje ista. Ljudi izgube "kile" na vagi medutim se ne zna da li su te kile dosle iz masnih naslaga, rezerve vode u tijelu ili misica.

Kako se trenutno hranis ?

Naravno da se mora i trenirati (trening je stimulus za izgradnju novih misicnih vlakana).

Medutim, prehrana ce ti biti 90% rezultata.

Za trening ti je potrebna samo torba (napunjena sa bocama vode npr.).

Sve uglavnom mozes raditi doma, ali sve ovisi u tvojoj trenutnoj kompoziciji tjelesne tezine (postatak masnoga tkiva i misicne mase) i zeljenom rezultatu.

Pozz

2. Akatsuki

Akatsuki Fapstronaut

I know this but still wanted to know from an expert. My diet is veg + egg, no meat. This Is what sums up my daily diet consumption. I am working out 4-5 times a week.

Height: 175 cm
    Weight: 84 Kg

Is the proportion % right for fat loss? It's around 1900-2000 calories

Attached Files:

3. AlphaWolf1408

It is if your goal is weight-loss (losing weight from fat, muscle, water and glycogen stores).

If it's fat-loss, then it is not (you don't count calories for fat-loss but Macros).

Your protein and fats are too low.

Protein should be between 1,25 and 1,5 grams per Lbs of bodyweight (complete protein sources, not incomplete).

Fats should be at 0,5 grams per Lbs of bodyweight.

You will also need to focus more on Mono and Omega 3 Poly fats for fat-loss and track glucose, sucrose, fructose, etc...

As all Macros are not equal.

4. Akatsuki

Akatsuki Fapstronaut

I thought something was going wrong. Thanks for your suggestions. My goal is fat loss. I don't consume meat, what do you think I should get it from, supplements? Also, if I consume this much, wouldn't my calorie intake be high?

I read that It should be Calorie Deficit diet for fat loss. So, my calorie will go upto 2500 like this. That would be maintenance +. Is it alright?

5. Akatsuki

Akatsuki Fapstronaut

Thank you, I read about it and realised I was going wrong all along.. From now, I am going to follow this track. Protein at least 180g and Calorie under 2100.

Attached Files:

6. AlphaWolf1408

That one is wrong as well.

You don’t count calories for fat-loss.

If your goal is weight-loss, then it doesn’t matter and your calories are ok.

For fat-loss, those calculators won’t work.

I gave you your numbers for fat-loss. Don’t count the calories but the Macros.

Akatsuki likes this.
  7. Akatsuki

Akatsuki Fapstronaut

8. AlphaWolf1408

You are welcome !

9. Which body fat is best at losing weight/fat? Or there is not much difference?

10. AlphaWolf1408

You mean at what body fat percentage you should be to lose weight or body fat ? You can be at any level.

11. I'm sorry I meant to type body type instead of body fat, i don't know what's wrong with me.

12. AModernMiroku

AModernMiroku Fapstronaut

Peace,

Just dropping by!

I am simply trying to get more fit; I have done simple weight lifting machines (upper, lower, core) for around a year now. These routines, on average, have occurred three times a week.

I have long avoided cardio because my knees are not the best. Regardless of this fact, I had been considering the addition of cardio at least one day a week. I have heard different opinions about cardio. Is it effective when added as a kind of short supplement to weight lifting?

I ask because I am mostly ignorant on these matters but am slowly looking to expand my knowledge base...and yet, also use my exercise time more efficiently.

Thanks,
    God bless,
    A Modern Miroku

[For context: general goal of a healthier life; immediate goal of fat-loss; potential goal of greater muscle mass {yet, I do not think my diet can accommodate this yet}]

13. AlphaWolf1408

Of course, any body type can lose weight/fat.

All you need to do is diet. Unless you have serious hormonal problems, you can do anything if you are disciplined enough !

14. I see. But I've heard that metabolism is different for each of 3 body types. Is it true?

15. AlphaWolf1408

1. Diet is King

2. Weight Training is Queen

3. Cardio is Prince

Personally, I don't do cardio unless I need to get VERY lean. It's a waste of time if your diet is full of junk.

Look at all the people that want to lose fat and start doing cardio...

Do they look fit and athletic or fat ? They run all the time and then eat junk food because they "burned" calories running (lol).

HIIT cardio (sprints) does have its place, but only if your diet is planned and your weight training is on point.

Also, do it at the end of a weight lifting session when your glycogen stores (muscle energy stores) are lower.

You will be burning more body fat in the long-term.

16. AlphaWolf1408

You are just looking for an excuse so that you can justify not starting to change. You won't get it from me.

17. Umm, my weight is actually good and I'm fit. I don't need to lose it.
    So... If you don't know then just say so.