1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with transwoman P and fear of acting out

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by mick5643, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Freedom_from_PMO

Freedom_from_PMO Fapstronaut

Throw the internal logic then whine why it makes no sense lol. It would make no sense if Jesus being a God wasn't perfect. Human however is not perfect and nobody who is christian claims that you can be exactly like Jesus. People called saints are saints not because they were perfect and experienced no falls, but because they overcomed their weaknesses. But even saints are not without sin, because they are human and imperfection are part of human nature. Winning over self, overcoming weakness, spiritual or physical is common human desire. Especially in the past role models were over the top to leave room for improvement. If you don't want to struggle, that's your thing.

@mick5643

Hey, I struggled with escalation and managed to reverse it. I took months, patience is extremely important. Also I saw significant improvement after I improved my mental well being. It is hard to do progress if you feel bad. Nofap is easier if you make overall progress in life. Sometimes it is good to take extra self improvement activity, gym for example is great, or learning a skill.

Religion helped me greatly with keeping my morale when I was at the lowest point. Our temptations are not defining us as good or evil people, everybody is tempted by something and we can overcome them. Falling is a human thing, we often do this over and over again but God has infinite mercy for and helps us to overcome our sins.

We can chat if you want.

2. DaveTheGreat

DaveTheGreat Fapstronaut

There is a time and place for everything.

3. So I'm using this time and place.

4. It is a free Universe we live in, my friend.

5. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

You must be aware that you are on a crazy dangerous path.

If you keep going on it, you'll soon become what i call the "i'm not gay but i like being f*cked in my ass and suck d*icks" guy.

Don't become that guy, stop now.

6. Wave tamer

Wave tamer Fapstronaut

Be grateful to yourself that you haven’t done it for real. Most of them (90%) are shit in bed. The other 10% who are ok, you’ll be even more upset as there was a part of you that enjoyed it. Either way. I always end up in massive depression ( Like I am now from the weekend) If you want to stop watching them get adult locks put on your devices and after 4/5 months you will wonder why you watched it. Going and doing it for real will just make it harder to quit. But the shame of it, whether you’re religious or not will fuel it and make it taboo. Trust me the act is always disappointing and never scratches that itch you’re after.

7. Do not act out! worst decision i ever made wish i had of been stopped.

Peaceful magic 21 likes this.
  8. Wave tamer

Wave tamer Fapstronaut

Yea I’ve been battling in that hell hole for about 5 years, 6 different Therapists and a lot of cash. Really erodes your self worth. But finally starting to move away from it thank f!:k

9. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

i find your lack of faith...disturbing..
    also moddo can and will ban you if you keep up that shit(violating their rules that specifically forbid this kind of debate)

10. I have faith in myself and the Universe. When a child is born there is no religion - there's colors, there's trees, there's air and sun - it's called Universe.
    But there is no Bible in his eyes. He can live without a bible, but he can't live without air :)