1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Do not feel too bad my friend.
    Just few hours separeted us.
    I meant to stay away some days more. But I am back immediately after I had a relapse as well.
    So I am searching again for an opponent as well.
    I would love to update my counter but apparently I can't because of some database problem.
    But now is 0.
    Only few minutes passed to be sincere, but that's the only way I know.
    Accountability for my relapses. Not hiding behind the fact that I said that I was out.

We discussed it many times in the past @Leader of ME
    But now I feel ready to tell you my friend.
    Once again, it was lust that tricked me. Despite that easiness with which I could have relapsed also to P. I didn't.
    I am still afraid to fall back. I am not done yet.
    But yes, I do not consider myself ADDICTED anymore.
    It took me 2 years in the forum + another one alone in the past.
    But now I see the light.

So here I am, searching for an opponent.

2. I experience the database too .
    Maybe forum is going down .

bellator de Christi and fg4795 like this.
  3. Now I’m worried because I thought it was just my internet or something. I couldn’t get into nofap for about 10 minutes because of the database problem.

4. You waited long enough ?
    Hmm .

I can come only in the duels and people's profiles .

bellator de Christi likes this.
  5. To be honest , I feel better not seeing people daily updates but seeing only the thread .

6. Should we make a discord or something in case things go bad and the website shuts down?

Chris_Cactusblossom likes this.
  7. It won't my friend.
    Like the name says database is about the data recorded from the server that host the site.
    The worst scenario is that someone is trying to take down our database.
    But what will happen is that the site will lose our messages, likes and so on. Like blanking the site and deleting records.
    It is not a good thing. But messages can be rewritten, threads recreated.
    Even the site itself can be rebuilt.

Do not worry. Keep up the good fight. They will find a way.

8. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

9. Checking in for day 20. What's the story, @Lovelife247 ?

This nosy site was checking my browser out before it would let me connect. What's going on?

10. Lovelife247

Lovelife247 Fapstronaut

same for me

11. Maybe it’s to stop the database errors. Idk. Something weird happened while I was writing this and I wish I had taken a screenshot.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    Leader of ME likes this.
  12. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Finally back around to 1 day after binging for a few days. Need to get back to reading my book since it was helping me a lot. Just need to occupy myself with more stuff and not sleep so much.

13. Lovelife247

Lovelife247 Fapstronaut

Ahhhhh you got that one @Chris_Cactusblossom I hit that reset button. All bad my dude, I slipped up like a litigious person near a wet floor sign. Man, they say when you know better you do better. I gotta hit the gym get my spirit stronger, cause my flesh is trash. Keep fighting brofessor.

14. I am pissed off at @HiddenWarrior ,
    he said he will be here 2 days ago .

There are changes in the duels ..

15. i am going through my worst time since i started on here for around 3 months, i don't know if i want to manage this place or what to do, just seems like and endless cycle of disgusting failures at the moment.
    I really am in a bad bad place right now with nofap, the last time i managed a week was 2 months ago now, just failure on top of failure.

16. let's make a discord/whatsapp, i'll set it up soon

17. @Lovelife247 How many days did you get, though? Do I not have to beat your streak to win?

Also, it looks like people need a break! Maybe too much NoFap is too much of a good thing. :p

18. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

19. Write me your struggle on personal .
    I want to help you .