1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. i will give access to the excel file so you can self record your duels to double check it is up to date, please send me your email addresses

Chris_Cactusblossom likes this.
  2. Lovelife247

Lovelife247 Fapstronaut

I hit reset so I’ll take the loss but good point on balancing your time here. I was spending about 2 hours on here just not accomplishing much. I’m def fall back get back in my bubble. I found myself trying to get a point across on topics that don’t really mean shit way too much. I took in more negative stories then positive. Read one here and went down a rabbit hole but we all have choices. It’s just wayyyy to easy for me to be a hoe hahahah I gotta fix me before I can help someone else. The duel did help at first but I got cocky and stopped my routines.

3. healmyself321

healmyself321 Fapstronaut

Hey checking in as well, I wasnt that active but Im still on track, passing day 11

4. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

5. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Sure, I will inbox you mine

bellator de Christi likes this.
  6. Great job .

bellator de Christi likes this.
  7. @bellator de Christi I believe tomorrow is 5 for me .

So if I loose , I loose .

Have a nice time today .

Toni7 and bellator de Christi like this.
  8. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

Amazing brother.... feeling really focused today. Great mindspace today.

What about you?

9. Good point re. guarding what kind of information you take in. It really does have its effect.

I've started noticing the correlation between sugar intake and urges, which I hadn't before, which is interesting.

Btw, if you're conceding the battle, then I want my shoutout on your status bar!

10. I won’t be active for the next couple days because I’ll be busy.

Hopefully you’ll have a good weekend and stay focused.

11. Lovelife247

Lovelife247 Fapstronaut

Stay strong bro! I felt that post. Don’t forget progress is still progress. If you went from resetting a counter every day to every few days it’s still a step in the right direction. Maybe set the duel up to king of the mountain. Have everyone in one duel; they pay $5 to join and have winner take all. It will be only one duel to manage and should go monthly at least. A lot of folks hit their longest streak because of a duel YOU created or manage. It’s def value in that my Goodman!

12. Lovelife247

Lovelife247 Fapstronaut

appreciate you brofessor! I’m about to put my head down and work my ass off and battle myself. I have an addictive personality so if I have to have an addiction it’s about to be work. I took 6 months off work chasing religion. Conviction is real, if y’all don’t see me for a while I’m chasing money not 3 somes I promise hahaha.

13. Okay, officially I think it's day 5 for me .

Have good time to .

14. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Would you guys happen to know how to embed another day counter into the signature? For some other goal?

15. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Where did the bloody devil @Pedro.Conquers run off to?
    I'll give you the chance to amuse me if you're up for it.
    Rules: 1) No PMO or you can just do No PM.
    2) If you lose, you change your status as usual. Along with changing your Avatar to Chibi Aang for a Week.
    That should be humiliating enough.:D
    [​IMG]

16. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Learn to feel it, understand it and then let it go because its not gonna kill ya if you dont react to it.

bellator de Christi and fg4795 like this.
  17. Pedro.Conquers

I can be active more :p Wouldnt mind a duel with you...

bellator de Christi and fg4795 like this.
  18. Pedro.Conquers

Im here! I have two companies and working on 3 projects :/

To your previous comment-

Girls are fun, sometimes theres no reason for marriage. Marriage is a hard commitment with someone you barely know if you dont explore with first. Ive been through 2 long term relationships where my exs lived with me. I know this for a fact.

My philosophy with women is this; meet girls have fun, if you like them date them, if you love them get to know them. After a few years of feeling shes the one; get married and commit to her. Nothing wrong with enjoying/exploring love and sex in my opinion.

If you look at Maslows Traingle sex is a part of a human necessity, this may be the reason may humans are addicted to P. An instant gratification/ simulation release of our human necessity. Instead or restricting it with PMO its good to explore it in healthy doses.

But i can agree that there shouldn't be a need for a sex/ relationships but more so a want to explore. You shouldn't need anything, you should he happy with yourself first above all.

Okay lets do it!! Game on! PM for me because i dont believe in PMO. 2 years later WE battle again!! Time to take you out once and for all. Let the Devil break you.

When you lose you can update your status to “the devil broke me and pedro conqured my life” Updating your DP to mine.

P.S - Would be exciting to have @Leader of ME in this duel as well.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
  19. That is like relationships @MONSTER MONK

See @Pedro.Conquers wants me , I want @fg4795 he is reminiscing of @Alex_Al , the latest don't need no body .. and in the end everybody is sexually frustrated and masturbating .

20. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut