1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Which is your favorite warrior in history?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by JustLeave07, Apr 3, 2021.

What was quality of my English? I am working on it.

1. 9/10

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. 5/10

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  3. 2/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JustLeave07

JustLeave07 Fapstronaut

Which is your favorite warrior in history? Comment down below your fav. (Non mythological ) .

Mine Favorite one is Maharana Pratap , He was the bravest Rajput ruler , His height was 7 foot 5 inch ( You can search it on google) , He used to carry 1 Spear of 80kg , and two swords of 25 kg each ( to offer one out of two to his opponent if he is without weapon), His armour weighed nearly 70 kg , He fought the battle of Haldighati in 1576"In Rajasthan (India) " with just an little army of 20000 ( Even a small part out of which where tribal people) against the mighty army of mughals which were 80000. This battle was even financially tough for him that he left his palace on his own will and started living in jungles along with his army and tribal men , he used to eat the simplest of food we can even imagine the hardships he faced in the forests.

Noone till date knows who exactly won the battle , but many claim that mughals were defeated, and many consider the battle inconclusive ,
    [​IMG]

Once in a battle he killed the physically strongest general of Mughal army Bahlol khan , by slicing him vertically into two equal part along with his armor , helmet and some even say his horse,...........
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This is a representation how he looked.

Now Imagine any top greatest MMA fighter fighting against him one on one XD....
    Even I think 5 together would not be able to cause any physical harm to him...

He is the great source of motivation to me and inspire me to just be unstoppable...

Akbarmagnus likes this.
  2. me
    never went to war, never will
    imagine how good the world would be if more people thought like this

3. JustLeave07

JustLeave07 Fapstronaut

unless someone attack on your territory , like happened in case of Maharana Pratap , Rajput rulers were generally happy with their area a little territory , but the mughals followed expansion policies and attacked on haldighati , and Rajputs are the ones who never spare anyone attacking their territory ,

4. JustLeave07

JustLeave07 Fapstronaut

I also agree with this fact because the people who want war(Politicians) never fight it and the one who don't want war
    (Soldiers) had to fight it....

CarP likes this.
  5. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Can he stop a bullet though?

wicket and JustLeave07 like this.
  6. I dont have a favorite warrior because I dont know really know any. Not something that I have ever looked into.

JustLeave07 likes this.
  7. JustLeave07

JustLeave07 Fapstronaut

Lol , it depends on the 72kg armour , but that time armours were not meant to stop bullets.....

8. Is Alexander the Great a warrior? If he is, then he's my favorite.
    Not because of his stupidly big ambitions, but because of his third and last wish.
    "The king felt exhausted after saying this. He took a minute's rest and continued. "My third and last wish is that both my hands be kept dangling out of my coffin."
    [...]
    ''About my third wish of having my hands dangling out of the coffin, I wish people to know that I came empty handed into this world and empty handed I go out of this world".

9. Candun

Candun Fapstronaut

Without armor and swords? Lol

JustLeave07 likes this.
  10. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Bishma he decided to be celibate all his life so his father could marry a girl he was infatuated with.
    He was a warrior in the mahabaratha and nobody could defeat him. He was really wise also.
    But this is more like fictional but kind of a good warrior and life example nonetheless.

JustLeave07 likes this.
  11. Favorite warrior would be Samson from the Bible, the man killed 1000 philistine soldiers with a donkeys jaw bone, he also ripped a lion in half.

PanteriMauzer likes this.
  12. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Well if we are taking fictional ones into account, I mean Goku hands down, I'm more of a vegeta guy to be honest alright but I have to admit Goku is stronger because of the protagonist mojo.

13. Tie between Gandhi and MLK.

JustLeave07 likes this.
  14. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

I have alot!

Basil The Bulgar Slayer, Julius Caeser,Mihai The Brave, Vlad the Impaler , Belisarius,Richard Lionheart Godfrey of Bouillon, Raymond of Toulouse , Bohemond Hauteville ,Tancred Hauteville , Roger Hauteville, El Cid, Charles Magne, Charles Martel ...... etc.........

15. PanteriMauzer

Their not warriors

JustLeave07 likes this.
  16. Upwards2020

Upwards2020 Fapstronaut

I don't know any personally and tbh history likes to riddle stories and fantasy ..... for all you know the man that killed 100 men in a 1 man standoff could be a wife beater a child molester you name it. History doesn't have a very accurate depiction of the actual person ... Hollywood especially.

But I'd have said robin hood and William Wallace

17. PanteriMauzer

Bullshit

18. Upwards2020

Upwards2020 Fapstronaut

I mean yea
    So royalists don't like to prop up they dynasty ... while they live off tax payers and fondle.
    children difference is now.you can speak about such things and people know

JustLeave07 likes this.
  19. locomia

locomia Fapstronaut

favourite warrior? me ,and also,my bro @Fat Boy we're making history... yeah bro

wicket, Fat Boy and JustLeave07 like this.
  20. PanteriMauzer

Nothing is greater that the Roman Empire Julius Caesar , Octavian Augustus, Marcus Aurelius, Constantine The Great, Trajan , Hadrian, Leo of Trace, Justinian the Great, Basil the Bulgar Slayer etc.... and many others