1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What other places you guys traveled before

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Since I'm going to Mexico this summer and I visited other states like Michigan, Texas Wisconsin and California I'm curious if you guys ever traveled to other places before.

boyfunkeh and palindromo like this.
  2. swordmaster

swordmaster Fapstronaut

I travel to hell every day I relapse. Does it count?

3. What u be watching

4. Germany, us, Japan, guam, Singapore.

n0tmynam3 and JustLeave07 like this.
  5. ElSabio

ElSabio Fapstronaut

I started traveling around the US in 2014 when I got divorced and lost my job. I had a car and spent over 18 months just checking out the West and camping. In 2017 after the election I went to south america for a year and traveled around by hitching and doing volunteer gigs. In 2019, after working like a maniac for over a year I left again and went to the Balkans then to the Caucasus where I still am at the moment.

boyfunkeh likes this.
  6. Damn what a life you h
    I always wanted to visit Germany because of its beautiful history put what's your experience in Germany?

Takeyourfreedom likes this.
  7. I heard the Balkans is a beautiful place put what was your experience visiting.

8. I actually laughed out loud at this

boyfunkeh likes this.
  9. A lot of it is navy travels, I was born in germany but don’t remember it because I only lived their two years.

Heracles1268 likes this.
  10. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

I went bagpacking in Vietnam

Heracles1268 likes this.
  11. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

I travel everyday, from my bedroom to my bathroom, to kitchen to living room etc..

n0tmynam3, Heracles1268 and Lust like this.
  12. I laughed out loud at this. Have a like

crying laughing actually

13. Tanzania, El Salvador, Alaska, hitchhiking on the West Coast USA, UK.

Heracles1268 and ElSabio like this.
  14. ElSabio

ElSabio Fapstronaut

I really liked it. Romania was my favorite but I think it's because it's like where I grew up. Montenegro is gorgeous, Bulgaria is also beautiful and the people everywhere are very friendly. The whole area is fairly cheap and it's easy to get around. I definitely recommend it

15. ElSabio

ElSabio Fapstronaut

Yeah man I've done some cool shit since my old life disintegrated. All I ever wanted to do is travel a little and see stuff so when shit went South for me I figured I'd just take off and wing it. I don't think I can go back to regular life now.

16. Well I always wanted to visit central America because the people who live in the northern part of Mexico says there is a lot of poverty down there.

18. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

2 months.. good experience

Heracles1268 likes this.
  19. Upwards2020

Upwards2020 Fapstronaut

France , lake garda Italy and venice , Greece , Majorca, Ireland, Scotland

Went to Hercules cave and travelled a 200mile along the coastline and mountain tops of Crete on motor bike 35degrees c ....it was great then arrived back at the hotel for fresh Mediterranean dinner... good way to live... hiked the Samaria gorge aswell

My father went to the colosseum rome few years back aswell as the black forest Germany which I'd love to see

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    Heracles1268 likes this.
  20. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

North America: Canada and USA (FL, IL, KY, MA, NH, VT, WI, GA, IN, MI, NJ, PA, VA, AZ, CT, IA, ME, RI, TX, MD, NY; DC; Martha's Vineyard; Nantucket Island, Georges Island)
    Europe: France, Spain, Italy, Vatican City, Greece, Turkey
    Asia: Israel, Jordan, India
    Africa: Egypt

Swam in Atlantic Ocean, Five Great Lakes, Finger Lakes; motorboat at Niagara Falls; motorboat at Soo Locks (Sault Ste Marie); motorboat on Lake Chicago
    Swam in Mediterranean Sea, Aegean Sea

Swam in Jordan River, Dead Sea, Indian Ocean, Bay of Bengal
    Motorboat on Nile River

Famous places: Disney World, D.C monuments/buildings/museums; Gettysburg; Boston Freedom Trail; House of Seven Gables; climbed Mt. Monadnock; climbed Blue Hills; Cathedral of the Pines; Eifel Tower; Rome and Vatican City Landmarks; The Parthenon; Samos Island; Holy Land Biblical Sites; Taj Mahal; climbed Mt Sinai; Great Pyramids; Luxor

Companies toured/visited: Kellogg's Cereal, Ford, Corning Glassware, Hershey's, Ritz Potato Chips (ha!); India waterworks, India black pepper producer

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    GigglingTrout and Heracles1268 like this.