1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE JOURNEY IS TOUGH FOR EVERYONE

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Babayao Mzito, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Babayao Mzito

Babayao Mzito Fapstronaut

Sometimes while you are on the journey of NOFAP, you may tend to think that the process is hard for you. You will feel like giving up while unfortunately, some will give up. But, today I am here to tell you that never give up despite the challenges! For you to heal, you have to pay the price! If you give up today, remember, you will have to start over and over and over again until you overcome it or succumb to it totally! The more you succumb the weaker you get. However, I believe we all want to overcome this monster. Now, DECIDE that you will make it today no matter the pain/urge/struggle. Let your body get used to fighting the urges and you will be strong eventually. You will be happy, you will be productive, you will enjoy every moment of life.

At 40 days, full of confidence, high self-esteem, thinking clearly, taking more challenges, and feeling life from a different perspective. I never imagined I will come this far since the best I ever accomplished was 17 days. At the moment, the urges are strong, but I have developed strong willpower to overcome them. I believe it's because of staying strong the last six weeks. I am not going back! I will pay the price! I MUST HEAL!

Wish me luck

#Team 90 days

2. I wish u reach all your goals
    Yes friend even yesterday my brain tried to trick me and i had some woods but i started push ups and it stopped my urges and like u said how many times if we relapse and get back to 0 we need start again so this time i am doing it and i will reach high tiers
    the good news for me and for other muslim guys ramadan is near and that is very helpful for us to survive our streak hard days

Phast and Try Interlude5 like this.
  3. Good Luck!!!!:D

4. I felt this. You described my string of failures.

I'll keep going despite how hard the journey is.

Edit: thanks, nerve of steel. You were patient with yourself amd you went past the 30th day.

Try Interlude5 likes this.
  5. takingthejourney

takingthejourney Fapstronaut

Keep it going bro im on my longest streak of 9 weeks its hard but my discipline is amazing right now and also my focused

6. "When you're going through hell, keep going."

7. burindoc

burindoc Fapstronaut

my longest streak is 9 days

Try Interlude5 and GOSUCCESS like this.
  8. takingthejourney

takingthejourney Fapstronaut

not bad its a mental thing if u can do 1 week you can do 10 weeks etc

9. hahaha be thankful you started at a young age boy from age 13 to 16.5 just ramadan’s i had a 30 days streak all the year i was relapsing 400/500 times