1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Penis cold to touch, a flatline symptom? Pls help

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Michaelgilmour, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Michaelgilmour

Michaelgilmour Fapstronaut

After starting no PMO, within 15days I started getting morning woods and hard ons just by fantasizing (earlier only physical touch would do it). I've been 150 days into no PMO, I still can get hard ons on fantasizing but morning woods are rare and started experiencing a cold penis (that is, when I touch it it is actually cold.. but it does get warm if I touch it for a minute). Is this a flatline symptom?
    A moment ago Edit Delete Report

2. swordmaster

swordmaster Fapstronaut

Flatline is feeling unmotivated to do stuff, little motivation to be social, and low libido. If you have those things, you're in a flatline.

3. Upwards2020

Upwards2020 Fapstronaut

This is my 5th day and have started getting no morning wood... the cold cawk is probably anxiety .... when your anxious or under stress blood flow is reduced in the extremities for preparation of fight or flight ...... could be anxiety maybe your used to pmo now no pmo your anxiety is left unchecked and needs some focus

4. Upwards2020

Upwards2020 Fapstronaut

Is increased anxiety part of flatline

5. swordmaster

swordmaster Fapstronaut

Could be or could be from external factors.
    If you drink too much coffee for example.