1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Message to the World (8 months clean)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Aviator24, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Nelsonerhire

Nelsonerhire Fapstronaut

Wow! I'm going to live that life I've dreamed of. Thanks man. Uplifted me for life.....

asjeif likes this.
  2. peki1994

peki1994 Fapstronaut

I'm crying my friend. Real motivation story. Thank you!

asjeif likes this.
  3. This is one of the stories that motivated me when I started.

4. Jamex

Jamex Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for this. I appreciate. I am currently on day 5. May God help us on our Journey.

LION FIST likes this.
  5. Jamex

Jamex Fapstronaut

Day 51**

LION FIST likes this.
  6. rsgaa

rsgaa Fapstronaut

thanks man

LION FIST likes this.
  7. rsgaa

rsgaa Fapstronaut

people like you give a hope that it is possible , I will inshaallah conquer this battle too.

LION FIST likes this.
  8. Ampy1

Ampy1 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your great efforts. I'm not gonna lie ,I don't feel any emotions at present but still decided to reply as somewhere deep inside I feel me as a child needing to appreciate you

asjeif likes this.
  9. Newborn21

Newborn21 New Fapstronaut

Hi aviator , thank you for the post , i'm very glad to read your topic because it's full of new ideas and concepts .
    Keep uploading , i like your attitude man , good luck !

10. AJ777

AJ777 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Very good post. Loved reading this. Thank you for the inspiration.

11. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

Nice..thnx for sharing

12. CleanAgain

CleanAgain Fapstronaut

Hey man, awesome post! Exactly what I needed - it shows that abstinence from PMO isn't about some magic or weird spiritual/physical changes. It's just a normal process of giving up a harmful and undesired habit. I've always been a little bit scared seeing all these stories about someone growing a 3rd arm while no-fapping (jk, but there are some really disturbing threads on this forum). Now that I saw your common-sense approach supported by some science I feel truly motivated!
    Thank you for sharing this, it was the most important thing I've seen in a long time.

13. theoptimist

theoptimist Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing... You are a role model for us!

14. BulletinNew

BulletinNew Fapstronaut

Awesome post! really inspired me alot! I will definetly use some of your hints.

15. Hold the Line

Hold the Line Fapstronaut

I love you man, i love every one of you folks in this forums, we are fighting not just PMO, but the savagery of modern life, junk food, boring job routines, laws, laws and more laws.
    We are forbidden to be ourselfs in this strange world, and are told to behave and stay silent, be polite, and always carry a smile whether we want it or not.
    this is a tough world to live in, i myself struggle deeply with anxiety, depression, low self esteem, low work load tolerance and countless more things.
    i am currently 18 days in and hope to never give up on my dreams again.
    I remember as i child, i wasn't the happiest child but i still had some life spunkiness, untill age 12 that i made a deal with the devil and started going down, destroying my life, playing WoW 11 hours a day and just before bed i would jack off, this is a miserable life, i have no passions, i don't enjoy nearly anything, i barely laugh, barely smile, nothing excites me.
    I want to feel, i want to love, i want to be loved, i wanted to be successful, i want a happy and active life.
    Our time on this world is limited, we are all born with a death sentance and will die one day.
    At our death bed, we will only remember what we accomplished in life and we would hate suffering the thought that our life was terrible on our death bed.
    We will remember the actions we have taken, even if we failed, we won't think:''geez, i am so happy i have sat home all of my life and fapped to disgusting videos playing WoW all day long.''
    We need to be brave and take action, for without action, nothing, will ever change.

I love everyone of you and i hope you will succeed your mission and be happy with your life.

16. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

I'm heading to 10 days. Please support me, everyone. I'm feeling fresh and super motivated!!!!

SuperiorMan95 and hantyumi like this.