1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What other places you guys traveled before

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Damn Both of you guys are inspiration I would be very interested in your journals also you lead very interesting lives

boyfunkeh likes this.
  2. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Of course, you're young in your 20s (right?), whereas I'm in my mid-50s. Just keep building your travel resume. You'll have an amazing list generated in decades to come.

Heracles1268 and boyfunkeh like this.
  3. boyfunkeh

boyfunkeh Fapstronaut

I've been to all the states in the US but 8 I think, Canada, the Caribbean, Ireland, Italy, England and France. Hoping to one day be able to travel frequently for work, there's too much world out there that I would hate to miss out on!

Heracles1268 likes this.
  4. Yeah Im planning to travel in the future.

boyfunkeh likes this.
  5. Cool I assume you know some French.

6. boyfunkeh

boyfunkeh Fapstronaut

Nope I speak 0 French, my parents just wanted us to be able to see a lot of the world.

Heracles1268 likes this.
  7. StoicContemplation

StoicContemplation Fapstronaut

Do you make money online now? Or are you just living frugally on your savings whilst having some sort of passive income?

You don't have to get into the specifics (or you can PM me) but living this sort of digital nomad/expat lifestyle sounds interesting. I was in the Balkans myself recently and I'm contemplating with the idea of moving to Eastern Europe in a few years so I'm always open to listen to your perspective since you have been living abroad for a long time.

8. n0tmynam3

n0tmynam3 Fapstronaut

I'm from amarica though I live in Denmark I have been to England, Germany, Sweden, Bahamas, Mexico, Canada, Ukraine, and Malta. If you're in Europe and fly with on a budget airline travel actually can be really affordable.

9. n0tmynam3

n0tmynam3 Fapstronaut

Wow it's probably easier to ask where you haven't been

10. n0tmynam3

n0tmynam3 Fapstronaut

Alaska that cool. That's where I'm originally from.

HippyMinstrel likes this.
  11. the300clean

the300clean Fapstronaut

do you think that traveling in nature and camping made you more clean from PMO ?
    or you still relapsed while traveling

12. ElSabio

ElSabio Fapstronaut

I definitely had an easier time while camping. There just isn't the same kind of stress and need to feel a release in nature. As far as traveling goes it's about the same. There are lots of boring times and time alone when traveling solo so it's easy to slip into pmo esp if you have a good wifi connection. I'm still "traveling" but I have been in the same place for over a year volunteering. I got bored and went back to PMO during the lockdown but I've been on a nofap streak since January of this year.

13. I liked it a lot. First time I saw real mountains, not the large hills that we call mountains (The Appalachians) we have where I live.

14. Kowe

Kowe Fapstronaut

SEA: Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines. (lived in Japan for many years)

Great Britain and Northern Ireland (am from the UK): Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland

USA and Canada: US: IL, NY, CA, MN, GA
    Canada: ON (lived here for several years)

Europe: Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, Denmark, Portugal.

Upwards2020 likes this.
  15. I know this is off topic and weird put how do you get those badges next to the Nofap Hardmode.

16. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Hi, Heracles. Do you mean the numbers (day 1-10 14 18 21 /...) above my counter? This is something that I type manually above my counter in my signature line. The signature line allows a limited and additional amount of fill lines, so it's possible to add a line or two above or below the counter.

Heracles1268 likes this.
  17. Thanks bro I asked because it looked pretty cool.