1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[3-CHALLENGE] THE THREE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, May 17, 2018.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Aspect_16

Aspect_16 Fapstronaut

I'm in, Day 0.

Monster@123 likes this.
  2. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

1/1 day challenge completed :)

0/3

Monster@123 and ToMMy.H like this.
  3. ToMMy.H

ToMMy.H Fapstronaut

DAY 2
    I wasnt that careful morning, which almost cost me another relapse post.
    I will be very precise today, because I feel the tension and urges to engage in whatever sexual related.
    I will keep myself busy - after workout, now time to work a bit, than read a psychocybernetics - good read btw (its about the importance of self-image and how you can manage that - imo very good as support in nofap journey for everyone) and then work again.

In night time, airplane mode on, read+listen to calming music or maybe meditation in bed but no way I randomly browse my phone before I go to bed, thats like the biggest danger and also will make sure to put my phone a bit further from bed so I have to stand up to reach it. And then once on my feet go for cold shower.

Ok the plan sounds fucking great, now its time to take action and try to at least come somewhat close. Especially the phone part is the most important. Its time to stop damaging my penis health with prone masturbation and fantasizing about that filthy stuff.

Monster@123 and Bobske like this.
  4. Day 3/3

See ya guys! On to the next challenge!

Monster@123, Eagel344 and ToMMy.H like this.
  5. el_bsln

el_bsln Fapstronaut

Day 0. Let's get back on track.

Monster@123 and ToMMy.H like this.
  6. Beasthunter1998

Beasthunter1998 Fapstronaut

Reset again today, will take a break for a while

Monster@123 likes this.
  7. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

1/1 day challenge completed :)

1/3

Monster@123 likes this.
  8. ToMMy.H

ToMMy.H Fapstronaut

Relapsed - day 0
    I manage to stick to my plan yesterday.
    But failed terribky today.
    Didnt get up from bed. Started to fantasize. Edging. And here I am now, reseting the challenge.

Next time when I am totally dead in the morning, awake and dont want to get up, I will at least sit up to prevent the phase where I lay in my bed and fantasize.
    The prone masturbation is seriously big powerful enemy. I must be patient and do the baby steps forward!

Monster@123 and tiredofrelapsing like this.
  9. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

10. Downy

Downy Fapstronaut

I'm ready to climb again day 0 of 3

Monster@123 and tiredofrelapsing like this.
  11. Challenge completed! Heading to 7 day challenge

12. Monster@123

Monster@123 Fapstronaut

Day- 2/3 Completed...

tiredofrelapsing likes this.
  13. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

14. ToMMy.H

ToMMy.H Fapstronaut

15. ToMMy.H

ToMMy.H Fapstronaut

Checking in with short report.
    Morning has to be better - still managed somehow to reach my phone, turn off the airplane mode and browse. Its day 1 so my willpower is strong enough and urges less intense.
    But this is still error on my part. Eventually later on I will relapse because this fucked up habit browsing phone every morning. Most of my relapses happen in the morning because of this.
    I need to stop doing this. Stop feeding my brain with content to fantasize about.

If I fail I want to fail at least tiny bit different/better. But not because my default strat was shit or I didnt execute on the strat. If I keep failing morning browsing than I have to come up with different solutions - leaving my phone outside of the room.

Monster@123 and Dragar like this.
  16. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut