1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Batman Challenge - Can You Get Rid of a Bomb?

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Batty Belfry, Jul 13, 2020.

Will you become the Batman?

1. Become? I am the Batman!

96 vote(s)
    82.1%
  2. No, I don't mind being an orphan.

1 vote(s)
    0.9%
  3. Maybe. I will keep training as Robin.

21 vote(s)
    17.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mojifyyuhcf6

Mojifyyuhcf6 Fapstronaut

Today I relapsed..consider me from scratch.

2. orionpax42

orionpax42 Fapstronaut

So far I've been completely clean in April 2021. I'm on a 12 day streak with no peeks or PMO. I jut got back home after doing some careful traveling. A younger version of me probably would have at least slipped up or relapsed while traveling but I was lucky to be with close friends and family during this most recent trip. I have to admit I was slightly tempted to stop at a few adult video stores along the interstate. There was a possibility that I would have to get a hotel room on the drive back and I was concerned I would relapse but thankfully I pushed through and kept clean.

I also recently got a covid vaccine so that has done a great deal to put my mind at ease. Hopefully this positive momentum will help me reach 40 days clean again with minimal slip-ups. I need to remember to be balanced about slip-ups and not be too permissive with myself but also not mentally kick myself if a brief peek or edge happens.

I'm excited and cautiously optimistic to see life get a little closer to "normal". My out-of-town friends & family and I are carefully making more travel plans. In the meantime, I'm going to keep exercising, working on grad school stuff, and try to safely hangout with friends more often. Thanks for reading.

Batty Belfry likes this.
  3. leafstart

leafstart Fapstronaut

Batty Belfry likes this.
  4. Batty Belfry

Batty Belfry Fapstronaut

@Cole96 @Heracles1268 @Mojifyyuhcf6 @orionpax42 @simba121785
    You keep moving despite the obstacles. Never dwell on the past, yesterday is gone. Today is an opportunity for tomorrow. You all give inspiration and aspiration to each other. The city, and crime, never sleep, but this time, let's give the latter a reason to never sleep again.
    @leafstart Welcome to the Bat-brotherhood

I know it's not Batman-related, but another DC property and vigilante is good in my book.
    [​IMG]

5. That's badass

Batty Belfry likes this.
  6. Shit I just realized I'm on day 3

7. leafstart

leafstart Fapstronaut

8. Mojifyyuhcf6

Mojifyyuhcf6 Fapstronaut

Unfortunately I relapsed

9. Thank you for the words of encouragement :)

My last relapse was a couple days ago, but I've learned a lot about myself during this process.

As for everyone else, please remember that this will take time, and we will make mistakes, but eventually the mistakes we make will lead us to better strategies until we exchange the negative habits within us into positive ones.

We can do this!

10. leafstart

leafstart Fapstronaut

11. leafstart

leafstart Fapstronaut

12. Mexica027

Mexica027 Fapstronaut

13. I'm not going to be in the forum for a week I have a lot of hw.

14. Mojifyyuhcf6

Mojifyyuhcf6 Fapstronaut

15. leafstart

leafstart Fapstronaut