1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The ugly ones

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Munchausen_Faltered, Apr 5, 2021.

1. To all those who say they are ugly, you are ugly from outside but at least try to be beautiful in your own eyes.
    How to do that ?
    Get some skills and things to do in life so that next time when you look yourself into the mirror and feel that you are ugly , you can say to yourself "I have got some more serious things to think about, I don't have time to think about my face ".
    Post here when you achieve that.

2. beauty comes from the inside, not from the outside.

3. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Both sides

Even if a woman was the best person ever, i would never date her if she is fat

modern milarepa likes this.
  4. exaclty. but if i whre here, i would care.

5. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

I’ve done it, but it isn’t my first choice because obesity is really unhealthy and causes lots of health problems.

6. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

There’s going to be a great reset in the sexual market. Women will not get any fitter or leaner because there is no incentive to.

By 2030 I read somewhere that 52 percent of women will be single. Forbes and many other companies are preparing for this.

Freedom_from_PMO likes this.
  7. do u have the source of that information some where?

brassknucks likes this.
  8. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Yes, but I have to look for it and get back to you.

9. if that is not a big trouble than thank u very much for ur effort

brassknucks likes this.
  10. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Found it!

Excerpt:
    “In the coming years, another demographic trend could help further close the pay gap in the U.S.: the rising ranks of single working women. Based on Census Bureau historical data and Morgan Stanley forecasts, 45% of prime working age women (ages 25-44) will be single by 2030—the largest share in history—up from 41% in 2018.”

Freedom_from_PMO likes this.
  11. so it will only increase lol.

Not a big suprise tho.

I see a lot more singe poeple than those who have a realtion. Most singles are happier to to my belief.

brassknucks likes this.
  12. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

I think I have finally learned through hard experience that its better to be single if you can’t be in a great loving relationship. If you’re in a relationship with a woman thats lukewarm and more trouble than its worth, it isn’t worth it. It isn’t worth it even if you’re getting sex. Just be single and make yourself happy with hobbies and interests outside of romantic relationships.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    Per_Aspera_ad_Astra likes this.
  13. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

That's what ugly people say.
    Me? I've come to terms with being the missing brother of sloth, I'm in peace with my uglyness now.
    [​IMG]

brassknucks likes this.
  14. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Hummm i doubt, fat man like fat woman

15. I like the chubby ones, but yeah someone with their fats hanging below their waist certainly looks aversive.

Per_Aspera_ad_Astra likes this.
  16. punch54

punch54 Fapstronaut NoFap Defender

Previously, I used to be relatively ugly. Had lots of acne and a chubby build. However, with NoFap and improving my lifestyle in general (like working out, eating healthier, cold showering, etc) I'm far better looking now. I have far less acne and a much better physique now, though there's still room for improvement.

But if you're concerned about what women think about you, then know that women are more interested in your personality than your looks. Look definitely do matter to them, but they find it more important if a man has a good personality. In other words, if you know how to get around with people, are funny, and can solve problems kind of thing, then you're attractive.

Obviously, if you're a PMO'er then your personality will become trash with this addiction, and that's a fact.

I would say try and look at the things you have in your life that you can possibly replace for the better. For example, do you watch anime frequently? Get rid of that and look towards different forms of entertainment like reading or something. My experience has shown me that you are what you do. Lots of people who watch anime are or become nerds for some reason. So if you do good things and are a good person, then you can also be outwardly good looking. Same if you're a bad person.

Likewise, if you're a PMO'er in private, then you're repulsive in public.

"It's what you practice in private that you will be rewarded in public" - Tony Robbins

Just my two cents.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
    brassknucks and Roady like this.
  17. punch54

Ehh somewhat, definitely not entirely though. I do I feel as though you can fix your outward appearance to a decent extent by fixing your life. That's just my own experience.

In the case of Mr. Putin - this wonderful role model works out regularly, and without a doubt he cares about his nation and about solving global issues - contrary to the Fox/CNN/MSM narrative. Truly, he's not an alpha for no reason. Be good, and look good.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
  18. punch54

Sure thing boss.