1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My 429 days success story

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Shoe lace, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Thank you

2. Read some more success stories and watch NoFap videos on youtube for inspiration.

Phast likes this.
  3. Yes. It's better than watching people who brood.

Successful people are hope.

Shoe lace likes this.
  4. Steveal3aneef1

Steveal3aneef1 Fapstronaut

Thanks bro for the dose of motivation . I also have big dreams and i came into a conclusion that PMO is stopping me fro achieving those goals .

Shoe lace likes this.
  5. Different Built

Different Built Fapstronaut

I hope your journey is still going well. As for me, I need some help. Did you have flatlines? I am really struggling, popped in and out of severe withdrawals but now stabilized in a constant flatline for the past 50 days. Detachment, anxiety, no motivation, no libido. Please help with some motiavtion

Shoe lace likes this.
  6. Lucifer656

Lucifer656 Fapstronaut

Hey bro:) The things you tell will be my guide.

Shoe lace likes this.
  7. I think i hit detachment after 120 days and it felt so awesome. It feels like i am complete don’t need anything or anyone. I think you should enjoy detachment as long as you can.
    Motivation sometimes come and go but you don’t need motivation all the time, just calm down and relax.
    Libido is always there according to my experience it just comes out at the right time or with right person.
    Don’t know much about anxiety , you can search more about anxiety on youtube.

8. Thanks bro

9. DiazWonsz

DiazWonsz New Fapstronaut

Truly inspirational, thanks for this.

Shoe lace likes this.
  10. dangon master

dangon master Fapstronaut

great one man i really enjoyed to read your success story it motivated me alot

Shoe lace likes this.
  11. Jamex

Jamex Fapstronaut

Thank you very much. Keep it up

Shoe lace likes this.
  12. Hipity dipity

Hipity dipity New Fapstronaut

Hi man thats amazing!
    How did you handle the extra energy though? It must have srove you crazy

Shoe lace likes this.
  13. rsgaa

rsgaa Fapstronaut

Thanks man, I am very new to this platform. I am reading the success stories on nofap to motivate myself. Today I read your one.

Shoe lace likes this.
  14. Thanks man and I was exercising with that extra energy. That energy gives u extreme focus and motivation.

15. Thanks

16. Thanks

17. Thanks

sumersingh likes this.
  18. Thanks

19. dangon master

dangon master Fapstronaut

hey where do you journal everyday ?

Shoe lace likes this.
  20. Mokoulou

Mokoulou Fapstronaut

Hi brother. I will hit two months of nofap in 4 days. And I want to know if you dealt with erectyle dysfonction in your journey. Thanks for coming back and answering questions my man. I really appreciate you

Shoe lace likes this.