1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Gtweet

Gtweet Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Fourth day in my journey out of Hell, enemies are all over its hard walking out... Sneaking through is my only option, and battling any enemy i come into contact with.

2. Day 2/14 complete! Onward!

StraightEdge3616 likes this.
  3. Downy

Downy Fapstronaut

Day Zero of 14

4. Just completed the 7 day challenge so carrying it over to this 14 day challenge.

7/14 days complete!

5. 3rd Day
    Today was ups and downs, I realized again that I'm spending a lot of time on social networks and that's what's really consuming my time, and I had a very top decision, this morning, I'm already much better ^^

6. Day 3/14 complete! Onward!

ManHvnBnd likes this.
  7. Infezlimente falls, I will start again -,-

8. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

9. Day 5/14 complete! Onward!

MorganaTheBus likes this.
  10. Downy

Downy Fapstronaut

Day 3 completed

11. 1 day

Yesterday was very difficult especially after i lacked energy, hit me an anxiety crisis then I could not sleep, passing several negative things in my mind.

Note: Today is already my second day, but I could not report the first day yesterday for lack of internet

12. Sigismund_the_fourth

Sigismund_the_fourth Fapstronaut

0/14

Practically I am at about 15 days without PMO, and I just want to tell you that right now it is so hard for me to resist to the fact that I don't solve the pressure with masturbating. Man, I feel such a despair... but it is one, that fulfilles me somehow with anger, and I pretty like it, cause this anger is maybe the thing that gives me kinda strength to remain in spite of these near my goals.
    So I feel despair, but I wish to stay strong, and without commiting PMO.
    And somehow I feel this community is the last reason that holds me still on. Thank you everyone that you exist! Without this forum, I would have probably masturbated today. Glad to find you all!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021