1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 2/14 complete! Onward!

StraightEdge3616 likes this.
  2. Downy

Downy Fapstronaut

Day Zero of 14

3. Just completed the 7 day challenge so carrying it over to this 14 day challenge.

7/14 days complete!

4. 3rd Day
    Today was ups and downs, I realized again that I'm spending a lot of time on social networks and that's what's really consuming my time, and I had a very top decision, this morning, I'm already much better ^^

5. Day 3/14 complete! Onward!

ManHvnBnd likes this.
  6. Infezlimente falls, I will start again -,-

7. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

8. Day 5/14 complete! Onward!

MorganaTheBus likes this.
  9. Downy

Downy Fapstronaut

Day 3 completed

10. 1 day

Yesterday was very difficult especially after i lacked energy, hit me an anxiety crisis then I could not sleep, passing several negative things in my mind.

Note: Today is already my second day, but I could not report the first day yesterday for lack of internet

11. Sigismund_the_fourth

Sigismund_the_fourth Fapstronaut

0/14

Practically I am at about 15 days without PMO, and I just want to tell you that right now it is so hard for me to resist to the fact that I don't solve the pressure with masturbating. Man, I feel such a despair... but it is one, that fulfilles me somehow with anger, and I pretty like it, cause this anger is maybe the thing that gives me kinda strength to remain in spite of these near my goals.
    So I feel despair, but I wish to stay strong, and without commiting PMO.
    And somehow I feel this community is the last reason that holds me still on. Thank you everyone that you exist! Without this forum, I would have probably masturbated today. Glad to find you all!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  12. Reset. Day 0/14.

Still, onward.