1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Jedi Temple (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Marcus Aurelius, Aug 25, 2019.

1. jenthleth

jenthleth Fapstronaut

2. Checking in on Day 113, Jedi Council Member.

Marcus Aurelius and Innervision like this.
  3. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

Day 8, checking in.

4. Calypsong

Calypsong Fapstronaut

Day 2 Attempt 15, another day.

5. Panagos22

Panagos22 Fapstronaut

Day 54 Checking in

I was about to fail today guys. I'm in a situation which sucks tremendous balls. I'm having an insane eye infection which hurts like hell. No surprise freaking urges came about to party and brought me close to the fall. I'm reaching out everywhere writing about it to be held accountable and not give in. Forgive my language guys but the pain is intense. This is the first time I'm encountering something like that in my nofap journey. I'll go do the dishes one-eyed style now.

Stay strong everyone!

6. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 4 the force is getting stronger

7. Super Saiyan God

Super Saiyan God Fapstronaut

We got your back bro keep doing what you're doing and get well soon.

8. Innervision

Innervision Fapstronaut

9. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

Day 9 checking in.

Marcus Aurelius likes this.
  10. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

Proud of you for hanging in there, definitely being physically ill and in or pain is one of my biggest triggers. Your body wants almost any kind of comfort in that situation. Hang in there. 54 days is great!

11. jenthleth

jenthleth Fapstronaut

10 days , Padawan

12. Checking in on Day 114, Jedi Council Member.

13. Marcus Aurelius

Marcus Aurelius Fapstronaut

Hi guys. Again, sorry for the absence. Things haven't been good on my end. I've been binging. Right now, I feel like I want to get back in the fight, but my conviction is very fickle right now. I'm going to start going through what I missed, updating the opening post etc.

Luxor likes this.
  14. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Rank 5 yesterday

Rank 6 Today

Tomorrow, Jedi Padwan

15. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

Just had a setback, a little discouraged but still here. I know what I need to do in the future to avoid this particular trigger from happening again. This is such a difficult thing to kick. I went 126 days, 21 and today 9. Seem to be going backwards. No excuses, need to make more of an effort and work on this everyday. I know I slacked on my training a little usually I read and watch videos about nofap, haven't been doing that lately. Tough couple of days ahead, allot of self reflection. I will focus on doing positive things, my resolution this year is to donate $100 every time I do this in 2021. That's 300 dollars for the year sucks but I have to do it till I finally get it. I feel like throwing my laptop into the ocean.

Marcus Aurelius and 12ove like this.
  16. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

We have to hang in there Marcus, not sure what its going to take for me to finally get it but I don't have a choice. Hard road ahead. It's difficult to have long streaks and then be back at day 0.

17. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 5, the force is getting stronger

18. LaUrss

LaUrss Fapstronaut

The first step to redemption its to accept you failed , and already you have done the first step, keep going , you wouldnt be here if you dont believe in the supreme power of NoFap.