1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comparing penis’s on google

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by GripStrength, Apr 8, 2021.

1. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

I don’t know wth. But everytime I look at my penis through the camera on my phone it looks very small. So I have to take a ruler out and look at it through the camera. Still looks tiny but somehow says what it says on the ruler. So I go on google and type that measurement. And every single picture for that measurement is of a penis that looks like 2-3 inches longer. It’s so annoying. Say you type 6.5 inch, they all look like 8 inches. Say you search 5inch, they all are like 6.5 atleast. Has anyone ever noticed this? Or is it just my penis? It’s not like I have way bigger hands than these people. But they can all seemingly grab in the middle and have inches on both sides of their hands for a supposedly 6.5 inch penis, there’s no way they are under like 8 tbh. And a lot are like “6 inches” but the ruler is like half way up the shaft and they are way bigger. It’s so annoying. Just let me see and actual 5,6,7 inch or whatever.

Lynx93 and +TenPercent like this.
  2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Never been down that rabbithole....yet

Relax, comparisons breed hatred.

3. Worrying about penis size is pointless.
    Being hung influences in an infinitesimal way your actual life. Plus, it's something you can't really control, so there's no point in stressing about it.
    If in a relationship you're belitteled for your size, then it's your partner who's in the wrong. Also, in a non-open relationship, your junk's going to be the only one "in action", so there's no point in comparing.

Lift your head up, king, your crown is falling.

Indiahel, GripStrength and Munchausen like this.
  4. What's up with all these dick size thing I really can't understand.
    If the women are complaining about their partner's dick sizes, then what will happen if men started complaining about b**b sizes or something similar.

5. Pics on your screen are a projection after all , there is really no way your eyes can figure out the correct length just by looking at those images. The angle at which images are taken can also affect it's appearance. So don't burn your head.

GripStrength likes this.
  6. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

You know what would happen hahaha

Drabdullah and Munchausen like this.
  7. DeepSeaDiver

DeepSeaDiver Fapstronaut

There are so many variables to what makes a picture of a penis look big or small. ( just think height) most guys know what looks good if they are trying to send it, so the rejects don’t mean much. I wouldn’t put stock in how good other guys duck pics look. Quit looking at the sites and know that you are most within a good normal range.

GripStrength likes this.
  8. yes, and it's easy to get jealous if your friend has a bigger tool chest or a bigger engine in his car :rolleyes:

As someone who's obsessed with size, I think it's better to measure oneself and then look at the numbers . . . not look for images of penises online to see what those measurements look like. Unless you're training to be a urologist, looking at endless pictures of erect penises online is going to mess with your head!

9. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

There is nothing positive to be gained from penis obsession. Do yourself a favour GripStrength and stop this searching.

tiger-uppercut! and GripStrength like this.
  10. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

Yeah everyone is right. I need to just cut it out. It doesn’t help anyone. And my girl says that I have a good one. And that it does things for her, which it obviously does. I think I’m very much brainwashed by all the dumb shallow chicks all over the Internet always penis shaming and being like size definitely matters. If you’re under 9000 inches you’re small and your girlfriend will cheat on you etc. Just is hard when you want to be the best for someone, while being brainwashed that bigger would be better for her. So you never really feel complete. It’s the only one that will be in her, right?! She tells me this sometimes. But I’m brainwashed to believe that this is not the case and she will mess around if someone bigger tempts her because mine isn’t 1 million inches long and 6 million inches thick. I really need to break this brainwashing! Dick size does not measure a man’s worth or his ability to satisfy! Get it in my head and stop comparing pics! Wth!!

+TenPercent likes this.
  11. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Vegeta, what is his pp power level?
    [​IMG]

12. Saythatagain

Saythatagain Fapstronaut

I’ll be honest, I have never known a woman that can judge the size even remotely accurate. Heck, most guys add the Internet 2-3” rule when they state their own size. Perception is the biggest factor. If you had two identical twins standing next to each other. I can guarantee they would each think the other was bigger. I’ve always relied on the toilet paper roll test as a benchmark. Even then they have changed in size over the years. Be confident in what you have and what you can do with it and the rest of your body. I’ve made more girls and a few guys go nuts with barely the touch from my tongue.

DeepSeaDiver and +TenPercent like this.
  13. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Wtf??? Well when i was sexting the girls i sexted always said i got a big penis lol

But dont do that!!!! If you want to knwo the size of your penis just measure it

14. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

Measurement leads to comparison
    comparison leads to hate.
    Hate leads to fear.
    Fear leads to Dark Side.

all the Sith Lords worried about their pee-pees too.

jar-of-clay and GripStrength like this.
  15. PanteriMauzer

Lord of the Rings is better than Star Wars

16. Yes, and I would have worn the ring on my little pee-pee and no one would have ever found it!

17. PanteriMauzer

That sounds a bit painful

18. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

As someone who has sent a bunch of dick pics I can say I would always try all kinds of angles and distances to make it look as large as possible

Munchausen likes this.
  19. Indiahel

Indiahel Fapstronaut

Sounds a bit paranoid. Doesn't sound healthy to compare your penis to google images.

20. Wave tamer

Wave tamer Fapstronaut

I’m a decent size, but have still got insecure about it over the years. Mainly when it’s flaccid. But I’ve been with girls that it’s been too big for and couldn’t do certain positions etc this is pretty annoying and not much fun for either of us. And even most of the ones that have loved it have still not orgasmed while on it. A large majority don’t come from penetration. Some women want to sound all gangster about it , that they only take big d etc it’s just bravado to try and compete with other women and sound a bad girl. Honestly they don’t look like they’re having that much fun when they’re being force fed the pillow while getting nailed from behind... Sorry getting carried away ( haven’t had it in over a week )

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021