1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Onan the Barbarian

Onan the Barbarian Fapstronaut

I know the feeling of the PMO craving pouncing on you out of seemingly nowhere. Very frustrating.

C'mon, join me on the orc trail! We'll get this.

2. OttarrTheVendelCrow

OttarrTheVendelCrow Fapstronaut

Day 126. Feeling much better today. The chaser effect has subsided substantially. Looking ahead.

3. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

4. Teutão

Teutão Fapstronaut

5. Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda Fapstronaut

6. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Day 16 check-in (Attempt 4) - Left hobbiton, heading for Bree.

7. Day 2 complete!

Took a hot shower today just because it helps with headaches and I was already pretty cold from sitting in my room studying. There's only one thermostat control for the whole apartment and my roommates usually keep it pretty low. Anyway, I'll go running tomorrow, so that'll be my exercise in willpower. I've been building up to expand my usual route, so I hope to take a shot at adding a couple more miles.

No urges to speak of. Still too soon after my last relapse for that. For now I'm still just marching in Sauron's army.

8. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

9 days no pmo. 3 days no Facebook. Life is good. A few troubles with doubts last night. I handled it differently. I can do this. Not grouchy today. Ready to take on the world. My 14 day shift is over half over. Hopefully I can keep this streak going through my days off. I fell a day or two before my last days off. I was looking forward to the benefits with some free time. Maybe this time. Holding up well so far. No temptations to speak of. They will come and I am ready.

9. Thancred

Thancred Fapstronaut

10. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship :)

Same shit as yesterday, brain fog stills clouds me after lunch. i´m doing the austin goh tecnique twice a day so i hope it helps me in these dark times. i feel so retarded that i can´t even have a straight talk with someone. i just nod my head but most of the time i don´t hear what is said.

The following members are going well on their paths. Congratulations!!! :)

@Mathman1994 - Uruk-Hai
    [​IMG]

@Thomas3 - Bree / Eriador
    [​IMG]

@Johnthesavage - Gorgoroth / Mordor (i stand corrected of yesterday bro, sorry. this is where you are now ;) )
    b456a003beb35c4523773656f375b1bf.gif

Checking out my brothers and sisters :). Have a good day!! :)

11. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Day 230. Checking in.

On the other side of the struggle lays a serenity you cannot yet see. Foolishly or not, I powered my way through the darkness to be met with a sense of resolve.

12. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

Day 58
    "Fishing becomes P, P becomes M , M becomes relapse"
    [​IMG]

13. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

273 days the stairs of Cirith Ungol
    348 days no PMO, semen retention

14. jaberwaki

jaberwaki Fapstronaut

Checking in. Tomorrow I am a Wizard!

15. Thomas3

Thomas3 Fapstronaut

Checking in on Day 21.

Made it to 3 weeks! But at the same time my urges are becoming more difficult to ignore. I know I have to do more things to distract myself but I'm being crammed with a ton of schoolwork and it sucks. I'm still gonna do as much as I can to keep my mind from wandering. Hopefully I'll survive this storm and now aiming for day 28.

16. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

You are doing great , so close to be a elf, this is the time to demostrate to the mind who rules!
    Don't worry about the strong urges is normal, when you pass next this days, they will become weak and will not molest you more.

17. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 6 trod on

18. kaerhal

kaerhal Fapstronaut

Day 3

Guess who fell off the wagon again! I've been having some particularly down days recently, and have been feeling incredibly tired a lot of the time - while this hasn't been a direct result of PMO, it's certainly been a contributing factor.

That being said, I was finally able to see my girlfriend on Monday (first time in 4 months), and she brought me out of my 'pit' and I feel so much better! I am excited to continue on my reboot journey, and I hope to stick to it this time.