1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hyper-arousal. Please help me

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Targaryenn, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Targaryenn

Targaryenn Fapstronaut

After how many days of abstinence this hyper-arousal will gone? I really think I am in period of "surge".
    Thanks.

2. mdnirvana

mdnirvana Fapstronaut

İt depends but for me it is 2 weeks

3. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Yeah, around two weeks but it really depends on the amount of stimuli you are presented. It could take longer if all you think about is PMO/ fantasize about women. Distracting yourself with different activities help. God bless you and stay strong!

henryhill likes this.
  4. J053H32n4nd32

J053H32n4nd32 Fapstronaut

My mind/brain was having bizarre thoughts and my doctor prescribed more medicine.

5. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

My opinion (seriously just something to think about), not saying it is fullproof. 40 days if you really change your situations. I say 40 days based on the concept of a "mandala". From Sadhguru, "a period of approximately 40 days in which time the human system completes one physiological cycle."

henryhill and DeeJ4y like this.
  6. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Interesting! There is also 40 day periods in the Bible which I find cool.

henryhill likes this.