1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to forget a girl not interested in me?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Sean Scoops, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Sean Scoops

Sean Scoops Fapstronaut

I have a crush on my classmate. Asked her out last year and got rejected, told me she has a boyfriend.

I understand that its pointless to chase her.

She is beautiful and I get to see her at school every day. And she is so stuck in my head that i even see her being with me in my dreams.

What do I have to do to stop being distracted by this?

2. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

The same thing happened to me a few years back. I was suffering pretty hard in that class room. It didn't really get better until after I finished that class :(

3. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Good for you, you went after what you wanted. You are going to be rejected a lot in your life, it's how life is. It only matter when then woman say yes, when they say no just let it go.

Totally agree. If she told you she have a boyfriend either she lied to you to reject you but without hurting your feellings or she in fact have a boyfriend and is loyal to him.
    No matter witch one is correct, she is not willing and able to date so you'd better leave her behind, you already show her your interest in her. If for some reason in the future she is interested in you she is going to put herself in your orbit again so you can ask her out again.. so moving on and don't chase after her is the perfect thing to do.

Enjoy seen a beautiful woman and move on.

Remember, she can be beautiful but she can have bad breath, can be really mean, can be boring to talk to, can be a cheater, can be a crazy woman. You don't really know her to be so inlove with her. She is just one more beautifull woman in the world, there are plenty woman out there like her.

When a man is in his purpose, after his goals and because of his hi value is used to get date with woman he is not wasting time thinking about the girl that say no, he is just so busy with his life and other woman figthing for his affection.

Work on yourself to be a high value man, have goals ambitions and live a great life full of friends and hobbies, beautifull woman (in fact all of them) go after this kind of man. Invest in you and woman are going to be attracted to be with you, invest in chasing woman and you are going to be rejected, used and friendzoned a LOT. Go after excellence and woman are going to chase you.

4. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

OH yes, this. The very nature of human feminity is to milk anyone who dares to seek that attention beyond the no. I know how difficult it can be but just walk away, they love that, they think "oh, why has he walked away?" then they have a reason to look back. They have millions of men to choose from anytime. If you told a joke and the whole audience laughed but two people, would you look at those who laughed? Or would you pay attention to those two who didn't? Why didn't they?.

Oliver Gunter likes this.
  5. Sean Scoops

Sean Scoops Fapstronaut

Alright, I'm ignoring her

6. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

Although this is true, through my own experience, it is not guaranteed to work (though I could have been doing it wrong) and using this as motivation has, at least in my own experience, lead to more suffering.

7. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Woman respect a guy that accept the NO and move on without any attachment. But walking away is not about what you spect to provoque in her. Walking away means that what she is offering you is not what you spected so you are no longer interested in "negotiating" with them. You just walk away an go and look for a better deal with other woman. If this woman is willing to offer you a better deal than before she is welcome to conctact you and convince you with a better deal.

Is not about ignoring. Is about letting her go. If you see her just treat her the same way you do before asking her out. Just told her with your actions that you are not into been just his friend. Just don't engange with her in conversation or hang alone with her. If you see her just wave at her and move on with your day. You are not going to put any effort in interacting with her unless she broke up with his boyfriend and is willing to go on a date with you.

Like I say above, is not "working" because you are doing it to manipulate the other person to wonder about you. You are not walking away to get a better deal elsewere.

From the woman perspective, if she is interested in you and suddenly you stop trying to be with her she is going to notice that and is going to wonder what happened and she is probably going to reach out to you.
    But if she is not interested in you she is not going to notice your absence at all, she really don't care about you to notice. Even more, if she is kind of unconfortable with you hitting on her she is going to be glad that you walked away from her life.

So.. walk away from a woman that is not giving you what you want and look for a better deal with other woman. Don't do it to manipulate the other person.

8. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Oh, no. Maybe it came off the wrong way. If you fake it then it is not good for you. I'm talking about actually walking away.
    Like this gentleman here says.

9. Fat Boy

Fat Boy Fapstronaut

Bro take the red pill bro

10. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Talk to other girls and spin plates.