1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

2. 123admirer

123admirer New Fapstronaut

3. GME To Moon

GME To Moon Fapstronaut

4. Kvothe The Bloodless

Kvothe The Bloodless Fapstronaut

5. JimSwe

JimSwe Fapstronaut

6. Rotogoras

Rotogoras Fapstronaut

7. Robsoon

Robsoon Fapstronaut

8. nfwarrior23

nfwarrior23 Fapstronaut

9. BraveBear

BraveBear Fapstronaut

Day 14 done. Feeling incredibly mentally sharp and productive. Slowly starting to enjoy seeing a beautiful woman walking by, but doesn't happen all that often, I've been so messed up from a life of p0rn, LOL.

10. RedOnTheReboot

RedOnTheReboot Fapstronaut

30 days in. Feel like mental sharpness, focussed aggression in the gym and confidence have improved. But also kinda going through a bit of a flatline. I have a couple dates lined up for the weekend and I want to start approaching women i.e. day game. Will today be that day?

11. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 0

Saw my ex yesterday - we had something like break up sex. Then I got really sad again ... M'd at home.
    My rational brain got weaker - reset.

Vendidad, HIMANSHU_R, JimSwe and 3 others like this.
  12. Rotogoras

Rotogoras Fapstronaut

Day 0
    Had a reset this morning. The combination of challenges at the work (and fear to fail) and an emotionally distant wife got rid of my willpower.
    Keeping things positive, I held to no P.

bromor, Vendidad, HIMANSHU_R and 2 others like this.
  13. el_bsln

el_bsln Fapstronaut

Day 0. I indulged in M'ing Sunday after my longest streak since a while (almost 10 days - I know it doesn't sound great) and told myself "It's ok as long as I don't watch P" but it made me feel like I wanted to watch P the next day. So I did. Only once and not for a long time fortunately. I think M is okay without fantasies but only once you got rid of the other problems. The problem is that I'm currently in holidays (2 weeks) and did nothing the first week. It's as if I was telling myself "it's ok to do nothing as long as you don't PMO". But I knew it wasn't okay and got even more depressed. So I let myself do it hoping it would "reset" my thinking on the other things, and it seems like it did. For now I'll try to fix my real problems (since I'm not wasting that much time and energy with PMO anyways) to avoid getting into such a rut.

Rotogoras, bromor, Vendidad and 2 others like this.
  14. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 57/90. Every morning I wake up, do my 5 minute journal, come to this forum, login, click on notifications and go back to the first reply from my post the previous morning. Then I ready and like every new post. I think reading all your posts every morning helps get my mind in the right spot to stay off PMO another day. Thanks for posting and helping me and others.

15. Kvothe The Bloodless

Kvothe The Bloodless Fapstronaut

16. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

17. ShinyTurtle

ShinyTurtle Fapstronaut

18. keeoolf

keeoolf Fapstronaut