1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I give up i will be single forever.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Apr 2, 2021.

Is it...

1. Hopeless?

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Hopeles, but there is still a change for me?

18 vote(s)
    85.7%
  1. Dont listen to people who say it doesnt matter what you look like. You say you are unattractive so its no surprise women arent interested. Try to imagine if you were a woman and all of them have options so why would they go for you? If they dont look at you and experience some attraction its never going to work out, they will be using you for something.

I know it may be a tough pill to swallow but I believe telling people the truth is more important and the truth is you may never find someone. Also this idea of 'the one' is not based in reality.

If you want a solution I dont think chasing women and hoping something clicks is the solution.
    I think you need to let go, focus on you and let something organically happen if its meant to be.

Its 2021, men as a whole have never been more unsuccessful with women. You aren't alone. I hope you get what you desire but I hope even more you learn to let go of this, nothing is as great as it seems. You are playing out a fantasy.

Clerk373, mdnirvana and brassknucks like this.
  2. yeah ill need to stop getting a gf. it is never gonna work for me, waste of time.

beter to chase exelence and not women

mdnirvana likes this.
  3. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Be excellent and women may chase you.

4. Ricardo26

Ricardo26 Fapstronaut

sex is bad same as masturbation its better to stay single and forget about the fucking woman

5. [​IMG]

6. Oh mine... What's wrong with you? I hope you're just trolling.

CarP likes this.
  7. Exelence/perfection can destroy the world so I'm afraid of what it can do to an IT guy.

Clerk373 likes this.
  8. Ricardo26

Ricardo26 Fapstronaut

hes right we dont need woman to be happy we need God woman are a disease a curse to men

9. And how you're going to make another man? How will you feel real love? God's love is fake cause it comes from book, women loves from heart when she does. The fuck is wrong with you guys? Sure, there are slutty girls, no shit - but there's also a lot of stupid dudes who we call fuckboys, there's tons of incels etc. Sure there are ugly leafs on trees but it doesn't make the tree itself look bad, cmon.

10. I agree sort of. I mean it has the same after effects as fucking women. Its not quite as bad though. Very slightly less bad. I am curious as to why you think its bad. Im not disagreeing I actually like you alternative viewpoint. It isn't common for people to say such a thing in a world where sex is put on such a pedestal. We live in an over-sexualized society. I think it weakens men.

11. Just a man can make himself weak, why tf someone has to blame someone else for something?
    Sex is overrated but at the same time... Real sex isn't something people talk too much about. Like yes, I get it - sex is everywhere etc etc., but that real love/connection thing is talked about less so people often think its a vulgar/perverted thing.

12. stupid response. Obviously men can overcome it, I am just saying its hard for men to overcome biology and sexual ugres/lust. Mr Obvious being a smartass. Well done.

13. Never thought that guy who has a meditation related profile pic would be so salty xD

14. locomia

locomia Fapstronaut

bro take the blackpill bro

Fat Boy likes this.
  15. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Bro, I have. Not in the doom and gloom hopeless way, but more like the Aaron Clarey humorous Blackpill way.

16. [​IMG]

Clerk373, Wolves of Wisdom and DeeJ4y like this.
  17. can you tell me how?

18. what is the black pill???????????????????????????????????????/

19. wut?

brassknucks likes this.
  20. fuck no don't take that shit don't even think of researching it there is still hope for u.

Per_Aspera_ad_Astra likes this.